Who is the smartest in the naruto series?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, Naruto. His toolkit isn't diverse when throwing out rasengan variants, but it's as if this guy is the only one who recognizes he can transform himself. He's turned his frog summon into Kurama for it to be more useful on the offensive, he tricked Zabuza, turned into rocks vs Pein, then pulled two fast ones on Kaguya. I mean c'mon. If someone really wanted intel, they'd turn into a piece of paper and let someone stick them where they need to be.

Ses

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, Naruto. His toolkit isn't diverse when throwing out rasengan variants, but it's as if this guy is the only one who recognizes he can transform himself. He's turned his frog summon into Kurama for it to be more useful on the offensive, he tricked Zabuza, turned into rocks vs Pein, then pulled two fast ones on Kaguya. I mean c'mon. If someone really wanted intel, they'd turn into a piece of paper and let someone stick them where they need to be.
Your right.. But think about it. Shikamaru has a IQ 200+ (If I'm right .___.) and he said that his dad was smarter than him.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is one of the most intelligent characters if you ask me. His intellect is underrated even choji compared his intellect to shikamaru. I think itachi(figured CT in seconds which leaf village didnt figure in months and figured shared vision which leaf took weeks to prove even with sakura and shikamaru figuring it out), hiruzen(stated to be the most intelligent hokage in the world in Databook), sakura(said to be the brightest in the village and greater intellect than sasuke admitted by himself), kakashi(said to be more intelligent than shikamaru), sasuke, orochimaru(selected above minato as hokage and orochimaru was a genius of decades, minato was a genius of a decade stated in manga), minato, shikamaru, tobirama, obito.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your right.. But think about it. Shikamaru has a IQ 200+ (If I'm right .___.) and he said that his dad was smarter than him.
That's just hype. Shikamaru's greatest feat was identifying Tayuya's flute patterns.

Naruto is one of the most intelligent characters if you ask me. His intellect is underrated even choji compared his intellect to shikamaru. I think itachi(figured CT in seconds which leaf village didnt figure in months and figured shared vision which leaf took weeks to prove even with sakura and shikamaru figuring it out), hiruzen(stated to be the most intelligent hokage in the world in Databook), sakura(said to be the brightest in the village and greater intellect than sasuke admitted by himself), kakashi(said to be more intelligent than shikamaru), sasuke, orochimaru(selected above minato as hokage and orochimaru was a genius of decades, minato was a genius of a decade stated in manga), minato, shikamaru, tobirama, obito.
Yah, you're right on a lot of those. If we're talking raw intelligence, I think Orochimaru would take it. Battle- Itachi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the Konoha 11 Strategically it's Shikamaru, overall intelligence it's Sakura. Sasuke is the second smartest both strategically generally followed by Neji.

If we're going by all the characters in the NV then it's Madara sama followed by Itachi who's followed by Tobirama.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one is smarter than the person/thing that can see into the future... frog sage for me.

Brains for team missions shikamaru

Brains in medicine sakura

Brains in fighting sasuke

Brains in a fight with sasuke ...naruto.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the Konoha 11 Strategically it's Shikamaru, overall intelligence it's Sakura. Sasuke is the second smartest both strategically generally followed by Neji.

If we're going by all the characters in the NV then it's Madara sama followed by Itachi who's followed by Tobirama.
Where do you think minato fits in the list?