Who is the sensei of Madara and Hashirama?

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess manga never stated anything about this but i think if there would be one then he really would be a beast level shinobi.

If madara and hashirama were trained by their own then it means they are actually level ahead of sasuke and naruto as they both got trained under the guidance of great senins of their times.

It would be very much interesting if sensei of madara and hashirama had shown in manga.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their parents I guess or someone from their clan and the rest of the lessons they learnt from the constant wars. Since they were the first to establish a village and ninja academy so I don't think they had a system similar system in place.

Reactions: Meowazziel

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure they learned the basics or essentials from someome but as far as the abilities that serprated them from everyone else and made them revered; most likely taught themselves. Remember they were stronger then the majority of their clans and were killing adult Senju & Uchiha as children.

Last edited:

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their parents taught them the basics, but since both were prodigious shinobi's they were mostly self-taught. Hashirama had tobirama as his sparring opponent, they honed their skills as brothers not as teachers, since i find it unlikely that shinobi teachers were common back in that era.The uchiha brothers did the same, madara and izuna were already superior to their clan members at a very young age thus they got quickly reknown for their prestige in war.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess manga never stated anything about this but i think if there would be one then he really would be a beast level shinobi.

If madara and hashirama were trained by their own then it means they are actually level ahead of sasuke and naruto as they both got trained under the guidance of great senins of their times.

It would be very much interesting if sensei of madara and hashirama had shown in manga.
They had none :pkool:
But really, they had their clan and family to teach ninja stuff. I think the training was less systematic and more familiar at that time.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was no sensei's during their time Hashirama and Tobirama were the first teacher's to ever exist in the village. Madara and Hashirama were born in war, so they had to learn how to get strong quick or else they die.
So many shinobi's that grew up in war automatically became strong with little to no training like Itachi.

They also had their clan techniques to keep them overpowered as hell.

Foxywarrior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I second that their family. Madara trained a lot with his borther.

That said, would be ****ing interesting a manga about that time. Better than boruto new generstion stuff

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When they both were growing up, they lived as mercenary clans, with probably much stronger clan importance than nowadays of NS. Their elders probably were their parents or some other member of clan who was trained enough to teach.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
During the Clan War Age its the Father who trains His Children along with the Clan Elders sines no Ninja Academies will exist till they created a village.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clan dude, did you forget they couldnt be friends because their clans had beef? They pushed each other further though since they got to see more of the opposing sides fighting moves I think.

MilwaukeegHost

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their Fathers. There is only one family and no villages at this point, I highly doubt they are trained by anyone else. This is back when your family's fighting secrets were passed down through lineage.