kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is still quiet young to be Hokage and also not wise enough yet. However I see Naruto becoming the Kage of the whole Ninja alliance and not just of Konoha. Like Naruto is capable of bringing changes to the ninja world governance system.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto. I doubt they would make someone else Hokage before Naruto, because the manga is nearing it's end. That means that person would be Hokage for a short amount of time and I don't think Kishi would do that again.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto or Kakashi, but I'm leaning towards Naruto...Village Hero (Itachi's whole "Requirements to be Hokage" revolves around being liked by the people) as well as being Konoha's strongest Shinobi at the moment really help his odds....sadly his intelligence does not XD

SiteSurvey

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Tsunade, I think Kakashi is the next Hokage he almost become Hokage after Danzo's death. In fact he was nominated as Hokage before Danzo, the voting was just manipulated by Danzo that's why he became the Hokage. Next is Naruto then Konohamaru. Fair enough don't you think?