Who Is The Most Secretive Character In Naruto ?

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo and Itachi.
Maybe Pain.

Itachi was to protect Sasuke whilst Danzo is just a scheming B****** who is so friggin secretive about everything he does.

Pain was secretive to protect his jutsu, remember how Konoha was scrambling to find out how to beat him, if he had ventured into the outside world (Or even just walked around the rain village) then the secret might have been discovered.

Last edited:

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikamaru and Yamato.
Shikamaru - you never know what the hell is going on through that crazy brain of his...
Yamato - we know SHIT about that guy...there's nothing on his history...

I would also mention Kakashi since he does a very good job on hiding his crappy history...

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain. He had an entire village under his command and they didn't even know if he actually existed. Plus if you to fought against him you wouldn't know that it's just a jutsu.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ma~da~ra. :hypertobi:
Because even though it seems like he is telling ever point of his plan, it all seems like it's just him getting everyone to play along with his true plan without them knowing it. :)

And the stupid head Danzo. ^^

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say Itachi. Itachi continues to amaze me even after his death. He knew a lot more than he was letting on, and he deceived Sasuke so that Sasuke would grow to hate him and become stronger. Itachi turned out to be a double-agent, murdering his entire clan but always working to protect his brother and Konoha even during his time with Akatsuki. Even Madara found Itachi troublesome. Some of Itachi's actions still haven't been explained such as his gift to Naruto. Itachi wins.

killerbee364

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most secretive? i would say kabuto. only because ha was serving under orochimaru, and then he was spying for sasori. and then it turned out that he was spying on akatsuki. and then after oro died, he absorbed him. so its always in the back of your head, like what is he up to?

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
most secretive? i would say kabuto. only because ha was serving under orochimaru, and then he was spying for sasori. and then it turned out that he was spying on akatsuki. and then after oro died, he absorbed him. so its always in the back of your head, like what is he up to?
too good to say........i promote it, but i actually think its Danzo you will see it, i think he's much powerful

Rishawn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say Itachi. Itachi continues to amaze me even after his death. He knew a lot more than he was letting on, and he deceived Sasuke so that Sasuke would grow to hate him and become stronger. Itachi turned out to be a double-agent, murdering his entire clan but always working to protect his brother and Konoha even during his time with Akatsuki. Even Madara found Itachi troublesome. Some of Itachi's actions still haven't been explained such as his gift to Naruto. Itachi wins.
i agree cash tha freakin check this thread's ova