Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Simple Question. I think Anko is Hot! I'd **** her if she was real... lol
hahaha Hell yeah!! Anko <3 is one of the hottest. But then there is Hinata :hinata: and Sakura :sakura: to compete against. I watched the Shippuden 2 movie and for some reason just fell in love with Amaru. I am a sucker for anime babes. lol I will admit even naruto's sexy no jutsu got my attention :D:D:D

roguenin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why are there always topics like these? xd

Karin is most certainly the sexiest of them all! XD If I will ever swing that way, she will be my choice! ^^

But, considering that I still like boys(dunno why though >_>) my vote goes for Asuuuuma @__@

(WHAT? O__O Have a problem with it? I guess I have a thing for older, mature dudes xd And at least, this way I won't risk getting involved in crazy fangirls fights XD He has little to none "fangirling love" XD. )

Which reminds me!! Just yesterday I watched a vid on YT with Gaara and two chicks were fighting like rabbid dogs over him, swearing each other and stuff, because "Gaara is mine, biatch!"...so....yea' O___O Some kiddies just don't know when to stop this!

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Lots of choices. It's either Hinata or Samui for the females.

You must be registered for see images

Sakura would be another nice choice after she gets older. For the males side I'd say the most attractive would be a tie between Asuma or Pein's main body.

This is all assuming that Guy and Lee was never made. O_O lol THOSE CRAZY SEXY BEASTS! Hahaha Either way I don't really consider the Naruto Characters Hot at all. Just attractive if met in real life, cute attitudes, or just cool for their looks and personality.