Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1, The person that kills out of psycholoigical reasons, such as he is without love, drugs, comforts, money etc if he had those he would be happy and not hurt a fly but because he lacks it he is corrupted by mental issues and starts to murder and stea.

2. The person that had corrupted ideals, and he murders for those ideals, becuase he believse he is jsutified in doing bad things kinda like Itachi. He starts to believe he is a God given right to rid people he finds lesser and starts ot dirscrimiante and doing evil things not out of pyschological disorder but because of idealistic reasons he consideres unselfish?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evil requires motive and/or an awareness of your own lack of care for others. Number 1 would be evil if he doesn't care for his victims and feels no guilt, otherwise it's just chaotic. Kinda conflicted on number 2. I want to say evil, but it doesn't seem so. I guess it's surprising coming from me, but I've always thought that such lengths should be the path if you were truly religious. The afterlife is eternal. That's infinitely longer than our earthly one, so what matters most is whether you can get more people into Heaven instead of Hell. Deaths are trivial compared to that I think. Not that I'd want to be one of those deaths lol.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The two sample you gave are clinically insane rather than evil. Evil is someone who doesn't need a stupid excuse to do bad, they are either influenced by a force greater than theirs or it gives them satisfaction being evil.

On another note, taking someone's joy and happiness or would be perfect life cos you envy it, is considered evil u_u