• Total voters

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facial features. Itachi. Sasuke and Itachi are the beloved pretty boys of the clan. Madara's face works but doesn't have that
beauty aesthetic. He just has a more intimidating look.

I'll go with Itachi.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke ofcourse.
Post automatically merged:

Haven't seen you in years. Since 2015. I immediately recognized you even though i haven't even thought about you since then.
Sasuke ofcourse.

Haven't seen you in years. Since 2015. I immediately recognized you even though i haven't even thought about you since then.
C'est la vie i guess. But this place is more alive then i thought

Nanami_Aino

Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone please explain why they think Madara is good looking. All I see is a man with ridiculously voluminous hair and baggy eyes.

There’s flawless:

And then there’s Itachi’s ugly ass:
You must be registered for see images
C'mon, Itachi's picture is from like the first season of Naruto. Give him a chance, he's sexay. And please, explain how Madara is handsome.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone please explain why they think Madara is good looking. All I see is a man with ridiculously voluminous hair and baggy eyes.

C'mon, Itachi's picture is from like the first season of Naruto. Give him a chance, he's sexay. And please, explain how Madara is handsome.
That Itachi portion is a pretty fair argument, but do you see Madara? Even with those bags, he makes adult Sasuke look like shit.

But yes, he/she should’ve found a better gif for Itachi.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're talking in the sense of "who looks coolest" or "best" in an objective use of the word, as in "do they look like their character?" then I'd say this falls to Obito Uchiha as his visual design speaks volumes of his character and he looks far better because of it. Now if we are talking about the "hottest" Uchiha we've seen then that would likely Izuna Uchiha as he and Sasuke shares a great deal of physical features, but Izuna had clearer facial features and a slightly more feminine look to him.

That means that out of the Pool choices the latter would go to Sasuke Uchiha, being the closest to Izuna.