Who is the best character in the series, in your opinion?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The guy who became Naruto's cheerleader after one arc? Lol.
Definitely not a cheerleader. Admiration for someone who brought you from utter darkness and despair is all that is. Gaara looks to Naruto as a role model for redemption of his past.

Anyone that says Gaara is a cheerleader for Naruto clearly doesn't understand how far gone the guy was in PT.1.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definitely not a cheerleader. Admiration for someone who brought you from utter darkness and despair is all that is. Gaara looks to Naruto as a role model for redemption of his past.

Anyone that says Gaara is a cheerleader for Naruto clearly doesn't understand how far gone the guy was in PT.1.
I concede. Well said.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Tobirama had been more fleshed out, he'd be no.1 in my opinion because he's got a very complex story with complex decisions that have affected the story in more facets than we'd like to think. Kakashi comes very close due to his story having different shades allowing one to peek not just one facet of Kakashi but all the character-identifying traits that have made Kakashi to be an overall likeable character. Sasuke has some let downs especially when they experiment with his emotions a lot and give him all sorts of fury. However when he recovers and is back to his old self he regains his symbol and status he acquired so flawlessly in Part 1. Minato also registers as a top 5 as a debut hero whose inaugural feats set the power ceiling and brought hype all-round to the first half of the series (without him bringing in all that hype, I can't see much to look forward to before characters like Itachi and Jiraiya were introduced). So for me it's Tobirama, Kakashi, Sasuke and Minato, in no particular order and Shikamaru, about whom I need not mention more than the Asuma Redemption Arc (whatever it was called).

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is the best character objectively in terms of depth, personality and skill & ability to win fights...

he solo'd the war by killing the edo army.. had plans that spanned beyond the grave, had the craziest plot twist with the whole, "i was trying to develop sasuke" without itachi sasuke would have been a fodder ninja, probably killed off in the zabuza arc... itachi gave him a reason to grow stronger and survive...

Itachi also has totsuka blade and yata mirror so nobody can ever defeat him in battle, unless he chooses so for the sake of his plan, like in sasukes case

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
definitely Kakashi,

on top of everything you said his design is one of the best.

His story and development could of easily been the series instead. Or a prequel.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my opinion it's a tie between Madara and Naruto. I was going to say Sasuke at first but I remembered he spent half his life being manipulated by multitudes of people.​

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi overall but as for characters I like that I wished had more developed and time I have to go with Neji, Itachi or Fugaku. I think Neji and Itachi were taken to early and it might be because they are such likable characters however I think that with Itachi and Neji alive for the next generation we could see a lot more variety in the characters and skills in Boruto’s class. I won’t argue that their deaths weren’t extremely meaningful to the series just saying I think they may have been able to contribute to the new generation. Now for Fugaku who let’s call a spade a spade was revealed to be a 4th hokage candidate along with Minato and Orochimaru, named wicked eye Fugaku after the 3 sww and finally was someone that Itachi was nervous to fight. Aside from his reputation he has almost no feats to back it up, like what the hell! Hype him up to be Minato level and don’t let him show it ever???? I don’t necessarily mind that he died I just that his reputation kinda felt fake. Also Sakumo Hatake because how he was said to be stronger than the sannin but never had any on screen feats.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my opinion it's a tie between Madara and Naruto. I was going to say Sasuke at first but I remembered he spent half his life being manipulated by multitudes of people.​
Sasuke was never on Orochimaru nor Tobi's side. He used them to achieve his own goals then defeated them afterward. At best they influenced him toward leaving & destroying Konoha. Both of which alligned toward his own goal of vengeance. Having nothing to do with helping them. And it's very ironic how you said that of Sasuke yet not Madara considering Madara was actually manipulated by Black Zetsu for MORE than half his life. He even died and came back to life trying to fulfill the Infinite Tsukuyomi (Black Zetsu's plan).

Madara, the man created 3 gods of series (Himself, Nagato & Obito) and through him 2 more had manifested (Hagoromo and Kaguya).
Madara stemmed from Sasuke's character as Nagato and Obito.

Last edited: