inoyamanaka98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to say Hinata. Sakura is strong but she lacks and ranged attacks, and she would have to take on Gina ta in a close combat scenario. If it goes just straight hand to hand then there is no way Sakura beats Hinata's gentle fist, she will just strike all of Sakura's chakra points and that's the end.
Its not the fact of what she lacks, its what makes her the strongest. Hinata's Gentle Fist doesn't make her stronger than her, it makes her faster than her. Sakura's fighting style is what makes her the strongest despite of what she lacks. And Tsunade is known as the world's strongest kunoichi and by Sakura being her student, she is on that boat

FourthSmokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ten Ten has sage weapons and Naruto gets revived, it's possible that Ten Ten could get another chakra handout from Naruto, that would make her more than effective enough to take down Sakura.

However Sakura > Regular Ten Ten with sage tools IMO, girl has some power on her.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plot wise, Id say Sakura.
I mean she's the heroine. Brute strenght really kills. Raw Power is what makes her the strongest. Plus medical prowess, I say.

Combat Wise, Id say Hinata.
Damn she's a Hyuuga for crying out loud. She has a complete range of attacks. She's a versatile fighter, and has a formidable jutsu style. A very few could survive a lethal chakra disruption. She just needs a push.

Tactic Wise, Id say Tenten.
Well, it really depends on the weapons she'll use, how she uses them, and how much chakra it will cost her. It's all in the proper utilisation and timing of her attacks.

Else, Ino.
The focal (or only) formidable power of Ino is her mind techs. She is really best as a support unit. Her jutsu is handy in espionage and scouting, but for combat, I don think so. If she can control the mind of her foe, as in a total telepath, then she's solo queen.

Overall ranking: Let's say they are in equal footing, in the same amount of development. It all comes down to their skill set.

1. Hinata - a Master Jyuuken Combatant with complete ranged attacks.
2. Sakura - Brute Strength + Medical Ninjutsu used Offensively
3. Tenten - Spammer of Weapons + AOE + Long Range + explosions + terrain advantage
4. Ino - awesome new mind techs that enables her to fight solo. Maybe some kind of force field or sense deprivation or illusions. idontknow. She's good anyway the way she is now.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">I'm going with Sakura. Hinata and Ten Ten tie for second, then Ino.</div>

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
physical strenght sakura

Overall - Has to be hinata
Lol? You must be jocking. Sakura by a long shot, other girls arent even close to her. Shes dangerous in close quarter combat, shes so strong that her punches devastates big areas, she has powerful sommoning, not to mention that shes more intelligent and better tactician than other girls.

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most kind of forgot that Sakura's super punches is made possible by her precise chakra control, as stated by kakashi, and trained by Tsunade. Take that away from her and you'll render Sakura almost useless.

As for her Byakugou, as one can debate if this is another chakra source like Naruto's Kurama,which can withstand chakra disruption, I still think it would do her no use. Byakugou is still her own chakra, without a seperate reason, initiative and thinking, unlike Kurama. Inner sakura's long gone now.

Poor chakra control, no chakra flow at all, No Brute Strength, no power-smashing ground, no medical ninjutsu.

Who knows??

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most kind of forgot that Sakura's super punches is made possible by her precise chakra control, as stated by kakashi, and trained by Tsunade. Take that away from her and you'll render Sakura almost useless.

As for her Byakugou, as one can debate if this is another chakra source like Naruto's Kurama,which can withstand chakra disruption, I still think it would do her no use. Byakugou is still her own chakra, without a seperate reason, initiative and thinking, unlike Kurama. Inner sakura's long gone now.

Poor chakra control, no chakra flow at all, No Brute Strength, no power-smashing ground, no medical ninjutsu.

Who knows??
And how Hinata would be able to take away her strenght, when even getting close to her would be a suicide? Not to mention summoning, although Katsuyu wouldnt be needed in this case...

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forget she has tools, she has been shown to be a good user of traps and she is quite evasive and can be deceitful in battle. So, sorry, she's not that useless given that in her academy days she was able to solve all the problems without having to cheat, which were stated to be far than genin level. Sakura isn't only her CES.

Who knows??
Is still her own chakra sealed in a separate "pocket" so to speak. Inner Sakura was also Sakura, there's no difference. Saying inner Sakura is gone is like saying Sakura has no mind of her own. Those were just her feelings/thoughts that she didn't let out.
So, yeah, she still has shown far more skills in terms of being a ninja than Hinata, no offense.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeahbsolutely. I also know in all myself that Sakura's waaaay ahead of Hinata.

All Im saying is the possibility of taking it all away from her. She's Sakura and she's bound to be defeated by someone with enough arsenal. People say she's dangerous, people say she obliterates the ground. And I say, one can negate her skills (not necessarily Hinata but she also can.)

I mean if we were to put all the females in equal footing and equal development, someone like Hinata can beat the likes of sakura. It's just that the plot demands that Sakura gets the limelight.

Im just trying to instill some possibilities in skills.

Sakura's the strongest. Plot. Talent. Development. Attitude.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is just brute strength and anger, no finest,or skill. Sakura can't fight Medium or long range attackers only up close attackers. Temari's long range and Medium range attack would slice and dice Sakura up.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But how could she access her "separate pocket" of chakra. It's still hers. Not anyone's. So the access and control is only on her.
Byakugou for Dummies.
I think I need one

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All Im saying is the possibility of taking it all away from her. She's Sakura and she's bound to be defeated by someone with enough arsenal. People say she's dangerous, people say she obliterates the ground. And I say, one can negate her skills (not necessarily Hinata but she also can.)

I mean if we were to put all the females in equal footing and equal development, someone like Hinata can beat the likes of sakura. It's just that the plot demands that Sakura gets the limelight.

No one is saying that Sakura is one of the very strongest characters in manga. Nope, shes far from it. But thats not the point of this thread. Shes just much stronger than any other girl from K11.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

For that possibility to happen one must come near her and the fact that Sakura's CES can make a battlefield go kabook it will make it hard for Hinata to even step foot on it properly as she's shown to have a very hard time doing it on plain field.
And I am not saying that one cannot negate her skill, I am saying that Sakura isn't only CES. Gas bombs that put you to sleep, poisoned kunais that can kill you, she has enough skills besides CES that can suffice, that's all I am saying.

Can and cannot, depends very much on how things are and sadly, Kishimoto hasn't been developing Hinata that way. If I'd chose a Hyuga that can possibly do that, it'd be definitely Neji, not Hinata, sadly.

But how could she access her "separate pocket" of chakra. It's still hers. Not anyone's. So the access and control is only on her.
Byakugou for Dummies.
I think I need one
By releasing it, that's how. Yes, it's still her but it doesn't run in the normal chakra network that Hyugas usually hit, you know what I mean? Plus, as shown with Naruto, if you still have chakra and you can press yourself enough, you can still open the closed points. :)
And hey, don't say you're dummie. :p Byakugo is kinda tricky itself, I know that for myself. Still have some issues with it but I'm waiting for further clearance myself.

Last edited: