HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen Kabuto Praising Oro but from what I am seeing kabuto doing(controlling an army of Edo tensei) is that beyond Oro! he improved his body to reach Snake Sage Mode(Metaphorically DSM) while oro took a Zetsu's body(power up since his chakra control is off the charts)
Who is smarter Oro or Kabuto(not who is stronger or have more rep just who is clever than the other)

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru.
Kabuto only took some power from Oro's subjects to improve himself, and buffed Edo Tensei.

Orochimaru on the other hand made Sage Mode curse seals from Jugo, managed to know how to get his arms back, buffed Edo Tensei as well. Found Ryuuchi cave.

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru is nearing the end of his life (Age wise not physical) and Kabuto is half his age and managed to to body modifications which make him nearly unkillable in combat mastered Sage mode and completed various techniques with notes left from Orochi.

Nifrum

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very debatable question, if you ask me. In my opinion, the more knowledgeable of the two is Orochimaru, but the more intelligent of the two is Kabuto, who has more intellectual potential than Orochimaru; ie his IQ is likely higher than Orochimaru's.

Think of it like Madara being compared to Shikamaru in the strategical category. Madara is probably the better strategist, as of now, due to having more combat experience, but this in no way means that Madara is more intelligent than Shikamaru (he's not), as Shikamaru still has more intellectual potential than Madara and the potential to surpass him in strategy.

Reactions: HashiraMadara