who is most liked character in naruto world?

who is the most liked character in naruto world?

• Naruto

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Kakashi

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Jiraya

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • sasuke

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • shikamaru

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • itachi

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • others(plz specify)

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto cuz hes always da main comic relief n anybody who he saves always ends up befriending him or share something incommon wit him. Its cliche for the main character to be liked the most but Naruto is definetly most liked...especially now dat Sasuke wants to destroy konoha...poor Sasuke hes loosing all his fans

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like sasuke most (yes, what a surprise;D) after that shika and gaara, even if i liked the gaara at the begining at naruto much more (he was a more tragic charakter), now he's too similar to naruto.
i think that pain, itachi and madara are pretty cool, but i can't say enough about pain's and madara's character to judge about them and i dislike itachi's methods.
after all, i think that naruto is the most liked character, because he is shown most of the time and fits the picture of a main character.
...especially now dat Sasuke wants to destroy konoha...poor Sasuke hes loosing all his fans
yeah, sad but true.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what no one voted jiriyah?
well I voted naruto cause he is awesome, but really if I could I would have voted for all of them at once, cause in my mind they are all very awesome.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe it is because you have like half the people who's top favourite is naruto, and the other half who's top favourite is sasuke, so half the votes go to naruto, and half the votes go to sasuke, but although this happens, everysingle voter likes j-man but as the second best, so although j-man is like one of the most popular(like being actually more popular then the other people) he actually gets 0 votes.
this is an exageration with the half naruto, and half sasuke, since there are a lot of other charactors which have also gotton votes but that actually makes j-man more popular than ANY of the other guys if what I just described is actually completely true(not entirely but close). although there doesn't seem to be any exageration of bluring of the truth with the fact he is getting 0 votes.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, there are to ways to answer your question.

If you mean "whom do you as a fan like the most", answer is Naruto.

If you mean "whom do people from the Naruto world like the best"... errr...
In
Konoha it seems to be Shikamaru , nobody hates him.
In the Hawk, Sasuke, as Suigetsu is the only one who does not like anybody, and Karin desires him and OMG I forgot his name, likes Sasuke as he reminds him of his brother​

Other characters are liked, by not by everyone in the manga. Naruto is liked by his peers but not by Elders / Danzou.

Status
Not open for further replies.