Who is more skilled? Suigetsu or Zabuza?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say Zabuza is more skille than Suigetsu but Suigetsu would win in a fight between the two. The reason I feel Zabuza is more skilled is that he had the executioners sword for years, Suigetsu had it less than a month and it was broken. Although, in a fight Suigetsu would win due to his kekei genkai of turning into water and controlling water. what do you guys think?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza was a more skilled swordsman. He was actually able to become one of the legendary swordsmen, but Zabuza was only trained to become one, he never actually achieved that goal.

It would be an interesting match up. Zabuza would definitely have to have stronger jutsu than that shown during his arc. He was unlucky in that he was the first major villain in the series, so being shown so early limited how strong his techniques could have been.

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza was a more skilled swordsman. He was actually able to become one of the legendary swordsmen, but Zabuza was only trained to become one, he never actually achieved that goal.

It would be an interesting match up. Zabuza would definitely have to have stronger jutsu than that shown during his arc. He was unlucky in that he was the first major villain in the series, so being shown so early limited how strong his techniques could have been.
Regardless he still took on Kakashi, two 12 year old children had to save his ass. Haha.

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha, thats true. But still, even Kakashi was handicapped by that fight being so early in the story. Kakashi from now would 1 shot Kakashi from them. :p
Lol I get what you're saying, but Zabuza must have been a better Shinobi then we give him credit for. I mean just look how strong Kisame is, although Kisame was the strongest, the others should be roughly comparable to him.

On top of that if you re-read Zabuza uses mist and assassination techniques, which is a lot different then the methods of Suigetsu.

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsu is more skilled because if they do end up fighting zabuza will not be able to touch him since he's water.
They don't call Zabuza "The Demon of the Mist" for nothing.

Lol I get what you're saying, but Zabuza must have been a better Shinobi then we give him credit for. I mean just look how strong Kisame is, although Kisame was the strongest, the others should be roughly comparable to him.

On top of that if you re-read Zabuza uses mist and assassination techniques, which is a lot different then the methods of Suigetsu.
This is why zabuza would dominate suigetsu
if in just skill i say zabusa
but in a fight i say suigetsu
this is just what i was.

It doesn't matter any way. Zabuza is dead and Suigetsu is still alive.....

Searil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Zabuza came in, he and Haku were honestly my favorite characters, and i feel its a damn shame they were killed off. If given a chance, the Zabuza that would exist in Suigetsu's time of the series would be incredibly stronger than he appeared to be in the beginning of the series. Between the two, I honestly cant say which, because they are both skilled, but only Zabuza is worthy of the Demon of the Mist title; now if Haku still happened to be around at the time, then Sui wouldn't stand a chance.

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zabuza because he use the sword without even a struggling like suigetsu. every time suigetsu use the sword he always complain about its too heavy and have to muscle up to swing it. zabuza didnt have to muscle up.

Madness4o

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say Zabuza is more skille than Suigetsu but Suigetsu would win in a fight between the two. The reason I feel Zabuza is more skilled is that he had the executioners sword for years, Suigetsu had it less than a month and it was broken. Although, in a fight Suigetsu would win due to his kekei genkai of turning into water and controlling water. what do you guys think?
Hi the answer is easy It's Zabuza because suigetsu searched for the sword but couldntt defeat zabuza to take it!:)