Who is more interesting? Minato or Sasori?

Who is More Interesting?

• Sasori

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Minato

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which character do you guys feel is more interesting and, overall the better written character? The Yellow Flash or Sasori of the red sand?

I personally like Minato a BIT more. But they do have many of the same qualities.

Emotionless facades.

(Examples missing from here on out.)

So, who do you think is more interesting?

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one that thinks Minato is awkward? Sasori is more interesting, he actually has a past that conveys some emotion. Minato is just...Minato lol.

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is a more developed character simply because he was the main characters father.

But Sasori managed to be more interesting in his two appearances than Minato ever was.

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is too Mary-Sue for his own good. All throughout Naruto, his demeanor and characteristics have all too long been referenced as "selfless, altruistic, do-good'ing". He has been written seemingly as a fantasy to fill in Kishimoto's lack of "holy-level" morality.

Reactions: IKSOKRIPS

WhiteMangekyou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori is more interesting imo. He just has a special factor to the combination of his dark past, emotionless face, and unique fighting style Minato doesn't have. Minato is cool, and a BA, but he just isn't as interesting as Sasori.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well most people are going to say Minato as they don't fully understand Sasori U_U

They think he has no character or emotion but in reality his emotionless personality IS his character, his lack of emotion is rather intriguing and really if you know enough about him allows him to become quite the interesting character, whereas Minato is merely another annoying main protagonist's father who should of remained excluded from the series >.>

Not to mention Sasori's puppet technique Is something that is absolutely amazing and extremely horrifying if you take the time to think about it, notice how his poison is meant to paralyze the victim for days, wouldn't be surprised if he converted them into puppets while they were still alive..... Which makes him a truly infamous character indeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well most people are going to say Minato as they don't fully understand Sasori U_U

They think he has no character or emotion but in reality his emotionless personality IS his character, his lack of emotion is rather intriguing and really if you know enough about him allows him to become quite the interesting character, whereas Minato is merely another annoying main protagonist's father who should of remained excluded from the series >.>

Not to mention Sasori's puppet technique Is something that is absolutely amazing and extremely horrifying if you take the time to think about it, notice how his poison is meant to paralyze the victim for days, wouldn't be surprised if he converted them into puppets while they were still alive..... Which makes him a truly infamous character indeed
Last time I check FTG has no counters so Minato is more interesting by his god given feat alone.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I check FTG has no counters so Minato is more interesting by his god given feat alone.
Having no counters makes him even less interesting, as now he's merely an OP ***** ass character with a lack of creativity, however I do think his jutsu is rather cool, Sasori's is just more intriguing then his.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Minato is more interesting, but that's just my opinion.

I don't get why people keep claiming that Minato shows no emotion, though. He showed joy when Naruto was born, anger when Kushina was hurt, sadness when sealing the Nine-tails, pride and probably also joy when talking to Naruto...
You must be registered for see images