Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto.

Obito isn't taking vengeance on the world simply because of Rin. Rin's death was merely a confirmation of how flawed the way of shinobi is. He knew Rin and loved her, and knew how good of a person she was, yet he had to watch her get killed by the man who had promised to protect her. That incident merely proved how sick the shinobi world truly is, and Obito, having realized that, strives to change that.
anyway this not good reason for killing all shinobi

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto I'd say. Obito didn't do all this because of Rin, rather, Rin opened his eyes to a universal problem. This is how he plans to fix it. And Naruto is sorta immature with all his power of love stuff. They are different, hard to say who.
What are you talking about? The way they chose to deal with their problems define their maturity.
And Naruto is doing better than Obito.

Power of love stuff? :| Naruto wants to protect his friends, so it's the power to protect...

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto.

Obito isn't taking vengeance on the world simply because of Rin. Rin's death was merely a confirmation of how flawed the way of shinobi is. He knew Rin and loved her, and knew how good of a person she was, yet he had to watch her get killed by the man who had promised to protect her. That incident merely proved how sick the shinobi world truly is, and Obito, having realized that, strives to change that.
So why are you choosing Naruto?

piercethejen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is trying to save Sasuke from the darkness. He could've been in the same position Sasuke was, but he chose differently. That's why he understand's Sasuke's position and wants to be there for him like Iruka was for Naruto.
Agreed, last time they meant he said save not bring back. and he's also a part of the cycle of hate that he's trying to stop. I don't see how that's immature lol.

piercethejen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep seeing people mention Rin's death and how it shaped Obito, and I think this is where everyone in this thread is missing the real point where Naruto and Obito differ.

Maturity is learning from your experiences as you grow up and become older. Rin's death is not the key point here -- it's the fact that Obito's set of beliefs were spoon-fed to him that makes him truly immature. He did not even try to understand the situation, he did not search for answers, he did not try to learn the truth from Kakashi. Instead he retreated to Madara's cave and without thinking things through on his own, readily accepted whatever crap Madara was willing to feed him.

Naruto, on the other hand, is willing to look for an answer on his own, and grow from his own experiences. No matter how slow this process is, he's willing to go through it. Obito was not; instead he ran straight back to Madara, unwilling to find out the truth for himself. This is, ultimately, what makes the difference between the two of them.
I agree 100%.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">I'm going with Obito on this one. If you ask me he really needs to just give this killing all of the shinobi thing a rest. Like that would really accomplish anything anyways.</div>

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a little more than Rin dying, but yeah....Obito has just been so immature in the last couple chapters he was in....trying to convince people to give up when they clearly aren't going to....had I been Madara I would have Itachi Wall Palmed