Who is Kiba's dad?

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is he even alive? I heard Kiba's mother chased away his father, but has Kiba's father ever been shown anywhere in the manga or anime? Anybody know anything about him? See...I was wondering because even if Kiba's father left their house or village, wouldn't he have heard about the war...and wouldn't he come to help out? I'm just curious.

EnvyMyApex

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're putting more thought into this then Kishimoto does. I think that was just an excuse for Kishimoto to not even bother creating him lol.

Rock on

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're putting more thought into this then Kishimoto does. I think that was just an excuse for Kishimoto to not even bother creating him lol.
xd
and no
doesnt tell anything
At some time in the past, Kiba knew his father; but because of his mother's attitude, Tsume scared him away, leaving him just with her and his sister Hana Inuzuka. Though unknown of who his father is, Kiba believes that Snoop Dogg, (Also known as Snoop D-O-Double-G), is infact, his father.

Last edited:
Reactions: lyokangirl

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was an unnamed Inuzuka clan member shown in a flashback with minato. He could have been Kiba's dad. He looks old enough to fit the part. He is shown in A and B's flashback
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Zythrone

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd
and no
doesnt tell anything
At some time in the past, Kiba knew his father; but because of his mother's attitude, Tsume scared him away, leaving him just with her and his sister Hana Inuzuka. Though unknown of who his father is, Kiba believes that Snoop Dogg, (Also known as Snoop D-O-Double-G), is infact, his father.
I thought you were joking, but that is in fact on the page.

lyokangirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd
and no
doesnt tell anything
lol I don't think I saw the Snoop dogg part, but you were right. plus rep!