Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you all know koji has entered the village in the latest chapter now obviously to get Kawaki he has to face some leaf shinobis logically he has to fight Naruto in order to take Kawaki but I don't think the series is going that way so soon who do you think he will face first.

Maybe he will be stopped by Sasuke or Imagine if Konohamru appear and say
that he will take his revenge for last defeat...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one. I think the likest scenario is that he gives some speech to Boruto or something and ends up running the moment anyone capable(as in, any Jounin+ char regardless if Kashin could stomp them) appears.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know, but entering konoha like that was pretty ballsy, I guess he must have a plan or something, otherwise like the fk he's going to do if he runs into Naruto for example? Just hoping the author will not go with something cheap like Kashin kidnapping Boruto and then sending a message to Naruto that he wants to do the exchange for Kawaki.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If its Naruto he loses and if its Sasuke he dies. I dont why it was a good move to enter Konoha where the two strongest ninjas live unless he has a plan that doesn't involve fighting.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd be nice if it were Hatake but the way he went in Konoha without issue makes me believe he won't be engaging any1 but more so on a recon to size up Konoha's defenses an strength.