death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually you cant buddy we are at my defence jutsu that is a barrier that lastes 2 turns that alows nothing in it and i attacked you with the air blow dont you remember now you have a big avelance coming to you from youre teqnicue
yamino used some defences and attacks so he must not be in any more... you however may be...
the attack was generated from my general area so i can't get caught in front of it (i would have to be travelling faster than it)... i fell more towards the middle if anything... thats why i went along with it and said i was near the top.

i still got damaged from getting caught in it still... it's your call if you think my judgement is being unfair just say whats wrong and it will be corrected.

but you have to defend you got garras avelance coming to you
oh right... your saying u blew it back

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yamino used some defences and attacks so he must not be in any more... you however may be...
the attack was generated from my general area so i can't get caught in front of it (i would have to be travelling faster than it)... i fell more towards the middle if anything... thats why i went along with it and said i was near the top.

i still got damaged from getting caught in it still... it's your call if you think my judgement is being unfair just say whats wrong and it will be corrected.

o ok then but my defence is over this round i am save with sai and youre bunshins cant get me

oh right... your saying u blew it back[/QUOTE]

yeah

Last edited:

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we hide you idiot away from it and it's jsut a forest and with rocks easy to hide and easy to dodge
you set fire to them remember... anyway it doesn't matter the avalanche would have been blown one way...
(i didn't say clearly but i never actually attacked asuma with the avalanche thing... i only targeted sai thats why i mentioned the shield he had[referring to the psychic one]) so he could really have only directed at one of us...)

anyway asuma... i'm saying i took the hit off that avalanche thing... just to save argument

shinso just calm down it's supposed to be a bit of fun :D

Last edited:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you set fire to them remember... anyway it doesn't matter the avalanche would have been blown one way...
(i didn't say clearly but i never actually attacked asuma with the avalanche thing... i only targeted sai thats why i mentioned the shield he had[referring to the psychic one]) so he could really have only directed at one of us...)

anyway asuma... i'm saying i took the hit off that avalanche thing... just to save argument

shinsi just calm down it's supposed to be a bit of fun :D
yeah its for fun and please say what ever bothers you death we wont argue

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah its for fun and please say what ever bothers you death we wont argue
nothing's bothering me at the minute... it's your turn asuma... sais about to get attacked so you could defend him if you want...

shinso's last move would be null because you didn't have a turn... and we were still sorting out what had happened...

i know it's a fight but some of this hostility needs to go lol :D

right i think the best thing would be to call this off for now...
maybe another time...
anyway it was only a sparring match so it wasn't of great importance

Last edited: