[Question] Who is buying weapons from Wano?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This is the order sheet for the next round of armor and weapons"

"This is quite a number! Is there going to be a war or what?"

"I don't know what goes on across the sea"

At first I thought this was probably talking about Kaido. But reading this again, Kaido already has weapon factories in Wano.

Could it be they are supplying to the WORLD GOVERNMENT / MARINES who are preparing for war? We know that they use sea stone which comes from Wano so it's possible. Or could it just be for countries at war , as seen with disappointment of certain characters when news of doffys defeat was spread?

Share your thoughts !! :)

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weapons for what??? It's all about Devil fruits, Marines and pirates are just a backdrop for the spectacle, the real fighting and damage is done by the Devil fruit users; those are the real deal doners. A single Admiral - Aokiji the Iceman, for example, would take down most of Kaido's fleet without a scratch to match, except for the Calamities and some of the top headliners. I know this is a shonen meant for idiots, but you still can't take everything you read on there at face value ... that's just not right. I'm not saying the writer is a weirdo, but I'm not totally excluding that notion either.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weapons for what??? It's all about Devil fruits, Marines and pirates are just a backdrop for the spectacle, the real fighting and damage is done by the Devil fruit users; those are the real deal doners. A single Admiral - Aokiji the Iceman, for example, would take down most of Kaido's fleet without a scratch to match, except for the Calamities and some of the top headliners. I know this is a shonen meant for idiots, but you still can't take everything you read on there at face value ... that's just not right. I'm not saying the writer is a weirdo, but I'm not totally excluding that notion either.
You're bashing people who read this manga and its owner. You are not welcome on my thread. You're clearly not a OP fan so....Begone!

Reactions: Michelle

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

At first I thought this was probably talking about Kaido. But reading this again, Kaido already has weapon factories in Wano.

Could it be they are supplying to the WORLD GOVERNMENT / MARINES who are preparing for war? We know that they use sea stone which comes from Wano so it's possible. Or could it just be for countries at war , as seen with disappointment of certain characters when news of doffys defeat was spread?

I thought it was part of the underground network Doffy was part of for kaido?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But the thing is kaidou has enough factories to build weapons. I understand doffy was the middle man , him selling the weapons to needy people in exchange for making smile for kaidou.
I don't think kaidou needs any more smile users anymore . we've seen plenty of the weak smile users but in the war I'm sure oda will sure us the stronger ones.
Maybe the merchants sell wano stuff to the other world like seastone related stuff.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe its rock pirates i am not sure , i mean we know wg has deals with underworld not a big surprise.

I am pretty sure the trade dealer jack will meet is pirate king buggy the clown. He officially took over joker s underworld deals once he was gone.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It could've been a order that they were placing. No one is buying anything from Wano especiallu weapons. Everyone got their shit from doflamingo (big mom kaido and marines I believe ) I wonder who is the head of the underworld now. I was watching a theory that croc is new head that would be cool