Who is better? Sakura or Karin?

Moemin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm torn I hate and love both characters.

Sakura's medical training is awesome, but the brute strength just makes her unattractive.

Karin has the ability to share her chakra and can sense others from a distance, but the need to have Sasuke just reminded me of the early Sakura and Ino.

Okay, I choose Sakura as she is now over the Uchiha brat and is finally starting to stand up for herself.

UzumakiSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
better choose sakura.. 'big forehead'..lol sakura is better than karin...
sakura is both offensive and defensive... she also has her healing technqs nd her super strngth styles, cuming from the teachings of 1 of the great legendary sanin, tsunade.. nd also, sakura is a very smart shinobi... knows many things about ninjas basics.. sumhow in the future, i know, she will learn summonings... dis shinobi knows how to fight, nd knows how to heal.. a medical ninja.. as wat the great legendary sanin, tsunade, said, medical ninjas are very important in a team,...

karin also has her own styles and is also useful, but as part of a team..karin is just sumwat we cal back-ups, knows some healing styles and more importantly a sensor type...

but f we say, sakura vs karin, no doubt about it, sakura wins....

(super strngth and healing is better than healing & sensory type) ..
sakura- can fight, can protect a team even herself, can defend, can heal.
karin- can sense, can heal., but cannot fight, cannot protect, even herself...

Last edited:

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sakura is better in every thing karin is only better in sensory type (since sakura cant do that)

but when its come to fight karin ability is useless

yin5746

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a huge fan of either. But I like Sakura better than Karin. Plus Sakura does have some certain badass moments(or at least respectable ones). I would go with Sakura being better, plus she didn't act as oochimaru's warden for a good portion of her life.