[Question] Who is better earth bender Bumi or Toph?

Mutsuhitu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There both great but who is better Toph bended steel and bunk is a crazy but awesome bender who used his head to bend so its kinda hard to choose which one. Maybe you guys know who.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People are misunderstanding something about Toph. She is the most technical earthbender, feels and bends the earth with precision and punctuality. But she is not the most powerful earthbender.

I believe that Bumi is a much more powerful bender than her. . . he said it himself to Aang, that he was the most powerful earthbender that Aang would ever met (although, it was only him talking, I still believe he is). :yeah:

Last edited:

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bumi might be a better earth bender but Toph is an absolute genius in bending earth. She created new ways to bend and the fact that she is blind yet so strong makes her a better bender than Bumi.

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm more inclined to think that Toph is a better Earth bender in terms of precision and technique and her connection to the Earth is unsurpassed. What sets Toph in a different category from all other earth benders is her ability to sense the slightest movement of a person, in which she can counter all attacks that are earth/metal oriented. However, Bumi can bend huge stuff.

But in one of the released chapters titled "Toph vs Bumi", they both stalemated. And this was Toph at age 12 or 13. I'm sure elder Toph surpassed Bumi a long time ago as she was aging.

I love both of them though!

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toph is the best all around earthbender in history. In her 80's she was able to sense people half way across the world.

BUT the strongest earthbender? I'd be inclined to say bumi. In his 100's he solo took back his kingdom,could have escaped imprisonment at any moment and was able to flawlessly bend while n a metal coffin restricting his movements. Bumis feats are probably the greatest earthbending feats (non avatar mind you) in tla history.