[Question] Who in the verse has the offensive firepower to drop Kaido?

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious Kaido has the strongest durability buy I want to know characters that can drop Kaido is really really injure him in the verse

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since kaido is offically now the most tank guy alive theres just a few:
1.garp-im 100% sure he would be able to some damage
2.4 yanko's -since they are in the same league as kaido
3.akainu,aokiji and kizaru-i would say akainu and kizaru are sure to do moderate damage.
4.white beard-he was the strongest when he was alive
5.mehawk-even his normal sword slashes are shown to be massive.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since kaido is offically now the most tank guy alive theres just a few:
1.garp-im 100% sure he would be able to some damage
2.4 yanko's -since they are in the same league as kaido
3.akainu,aokiji and kizaru-i would say akainu and kizaru are sure to do moderate damage.
4.white beard-he was the strongest when he was alive
5.mehawk-even his normal sword slashes are shown to be massive.
Except for garp, I agree.
I'd actually include Law here.

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except for garp, I agree.
I'd actually include Law here.
really garp's the one ur not convinced can do damage.

we have nearly killed each other counteless times-gol d roger

and for law even his sacrifical attack was not enough to do good damage to doffy.injurring kaido is impossible

shivjee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and for law even his sacrifical attack was not enough to do good damage to doffy.injurring kaido is impossible
yep i agree garp can do some damage but law i doubt

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gamma Knife would have killed Doffy had his fruit not prevented it. Unless Kaidou also has a DF that help repair ripping organs(Though I doubt he has one at all at this point anymore) he's not surviving Gamma Knife. Even without Gamma Knife, I'm pretty sure Shambles still works(not clear if haki stop shambles from happening as well or how strong kaidou's haki is)

OT you know it's techincally still too early to say anyway. Even with what I said about Law, we don't know that it would actually be able to go through his skin or his haki, we may not know it's real level yet but I assume all Yonko have crazy haki levels.

Last edited:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gamma Knife would have killed Doffy had his fruit not prevented it. Unless Kaidou also has a DF that help repair ripping organs(Though I doubt he has one at all at this point anymore) he's not surviving Gamma Knife. Even without Gamma Knife, I'm pretty sure Shambles still works(not clear if haki stop shambles from happening as well or how strong kaidou's haki is)

OT you know it's techincally still too early to say anyway. Even with what I said about Law, we don't know that it would actually be able to go through his skin or his haki, we may not know it's real level yet but I assume all Yonko have crazy haki levels.
It would be very weird if Law would be able to cut trough him.
This man has been captured by Yonko's and marines. Don't u think they have tried almost anything to kill him?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say it will come down to a medical person. Such as law as he will find a way to get around his immortality. Probably why the law/luffy alliance goes on for such a time when that happens.

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no just know.kaido's has been shown to be most durable of all.law had trouble cutting vergo no way he can cut kaido

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roger, Whitebeard (Prime and Old), Shiki, Garp (prime and old), Sengoku (prime), Kong (purely speculation), Dragon, Shanks, Big Mom, Bleachbeard, Mihawk, Sakazuki, Kuzan and Silvers (prime).

That's character I see defeateing Kaido or putting great fight against him.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would be very weird if Law would be able to cut trough him.
This man has been captured by Yonko's and marines. Don't u think they have tried almost anything to kill him?
They didn't have the Ope Ope no Mi. Not that I'm saying that could actually hurt him, we have no idea what it takes to hurt him. Gamma Knife seemed to bypass any actual physical sense of the opponents body to connect so idk and can't say how it will work later on, if it even comes back. Haki might be able to stop it, again idk. He's obviously gotten injured. Shambles doesn't actually cause damage either, it would just leave him in an unfightable condition.

no just know.kaido's has been shown to be most durable of all.law had trouble cutting vergo no way he can cut kaido
You don't know, shambles doesn't work like a real cut there's no blood loss or pain, until we see more of Kaido we can't say what will and won't work. Theoretically Caesar's removing all the oxygen could kill him if he could keep him in proximity long enough(which is unlikely at Caesar's level seeing as Luffy got out). I agree it's unlikely Law could cut him but until we see more there's a possibility his odd attacks could through, gamma knife and shambles don't work like typical cutting attacks.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wb
Roger
Shanks
Big mam (especially if its true that she has an acid fruit)
Kong (I wouldn't be surprised if he's/was the strongest marine)
Garp (a random punch from him is devastating)
Admirals