Who has talent? Who is gifted? Who is skilled? And who has ability?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't make Madara skilled. Just put Madara is the talented section. However, I haven't decided who I want there. Sakura is more skilled in one particular area.
this dont make madara skilled???...u know wut???..i'm getting out of tis thread bye.. truth deniers can't be arugued with :mad:..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I
What do you mean by this?

Are you accusing me of something?
If anything, that's a conviction. And this is why:

What next? According to your argument, Rock Lee has no skill either.

Speed and strength dont come from training? Gai?
There are thousands of medics, all from training.

We're talking top 5 here. When did i say she has nothing whatsoever? In the other thread you also strawman me as though i made an extreme arguement of all or nothing.
I had already said that fast speed and strength is a skill. You tried to say it's not and it's "training" but not skill. I repeated that it's an acquired skill, that comes from training. Now you make this absurd sentence "come from training" but avoid use of word skill or ability etc. Let me remind you what comes from such a training to increase speed, strength ad medical jutsu: Skill to be fast, strong and a medic.

Thousand of medics would be called skilled with medical jutsu. But let me remind you only Sakura, and Tsunade did it on grand scale healing multiple people at once and thus more skillfully. Sakura's most defining skill was her proficiency in control that makes her a good medic.

I was not addressing your top 5s. I addressed your statement of her not having any skill at all only training. See here:
You must be registered to see images

If you just said she didn't stand in top five, I would not bother to post.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anything, that's a conviction. And this is why:

I had already said that fast speed and strength is a skill. You tried to say it's not and it's "training" but not skill. I repeated that it's an acquired skill, that comes from training. Now you make this absurd sentence "come from training" but avoid use of word skill or ability etc. Let me remind you what comes from such a training to increase speed, strength ad medical jutsu: Skill to be fast, strong and a medic.

Thousand of medics would be called skilled with medical jutsu. But let me remind you only Sakura, and Tsunade did it on grand scale healing multiple people at once and thus more skillfully. Sakura's most defining skill was her proficiency in control that makes her a good medic.

I was not addressing your top 5s. I addressed your statement of her not having any skill at all only training. See here:
You must be registered to see images

If you just said she didn't stand in top five, I would not bother to post.
Conviction, you say?

Well, conviction is not deceptive as you have been, because it believes in itself. Conviction is honest and true, because it believes in itself. Conviction addresses a matter directly, because it believes in itself.

In all ur interactions on both threads, you have been deceptive by using insinuations, you have not been direct by not even addressing my points and you have shown to not even knowwhat we're talking about by not picking up on oints clearly stated in OP or previous replies. Even in this one you quoted i clearly showed that i was working with a different definition (in the OP) and focussing on top five, yet you completely missed that. With your intelligence, i know you did not truly miss that or misunderstand my words.

But yes, i recognise strength in your writing. But that is not conviction, because by evidence (another thing you seem to 'miss') conviction does not carry itself as you did. What that was was fear which simply used the idea of conviction to try to justify your disgusting conduct! If you ever wanna know conviction and maybe one day be able to truly carry such a thing, start by being honest. And contact me privately.

And you know what, i would actually consider Sakura for a to five position!

Reactions: minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conviction, you say?

Well, conviction is not deceptive as you have been, because it believes in itself. Conviction is honest and true, because it believes in itself. Conviction addresses a matter directly, because it believes in itself.

In all ur interactions on both threads, you have been deceptive by using insinuations, you have not been direct by not even addressing my points and you have shown to not even knowwhat we're talking about by not picking up on oints clearly stated in OP or previous replies. Even in this one you quoted i clearly showed that i was working with a different definition (in the OP) and focussing on top five, yet you completely missed that. With your intelligence, i know you did not truly miss that or misunderstand my words.

But yes, i recognise strength in your writing. But that is not conviction, because by evidence (another thing you seem to 'miss') conviction does not carry itself as you did. What that was was fear which simply used the idea of conviction to try to justify your disgusting conduct! If you ever wanna know conviction and maybe one day be able to truly carry such a thing, start by being honest. And contact me privately.

And you know what, i would actually consider Sakura for a to five position!
Your behaviour here and the another thread only confirms my conviction even more soundly.

Also you need to learn the meaning of deceptive. Not being interested in more than one argument is not deception. It means I do not have time or interest to engage further.

I do not care such top anything list either. They are subjective and different people have different criteria. However if someone is going to say something like iruka is better shinobi than Jiraiya or Zabuza is better than Itachi, or an acquired skill cannot be called skill, I reserve the right to question their logic.