SpaceSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on my point of view i think that Shisui has strongest genjutsu. he was able to use Kotoamatsukami which was unique genjutsu that was said to be of the most highly effective genjutsu, even over tsukuyonomi. The genjutsu is so powerful that it takes about a decade to use it again unless by using hashirama cells to increase its speed of regeneration. The genjutsu enables full control of victims mind without him noticing.

I dont believe that there is any other genjutsu that can outdo this one.
I also believe that this genjutsu overpowers izanagi and izanami.

leeko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well izanami and KM both dont require enemy to look in eyes but yeah prolly km but izanami only works if they dont know what they want to do with themselves... correct me if im wrong

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm you have a point
But KA, Izanami and Izangi have their disadvantages as does Tsukuyomi
I think Tobi's genjutsu when he put Konan in it and made her tell him what he wanted to know and then after she was released it killed her - is a pretty beneficial one
So i'd go with that xd

JKakano

Banned
Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe its itachi.. shisui just can use other kind genjutsu itachi is the best for genjutsu and tskyomuni and even susanoo without EMS. For madara, im not sure if he able use full susanoo (not perfect one) when he were on MS?? Same for shisui able full susanoo? who know?

insid3rkil3r

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kotoamatsukami is the strongest, but it takes a decade to recharge. Itachi's tsukuyomi has to be the most overpowered one otherwise, in a mere instant he can 1 shot skilled Sharingan user such as Kakashi. It's fast and deadly, doesnt require years of preparation unlike Frog song which requires Jiraiya to summon them which took years to happen, lucky for him he was facing summons, not a full fledged fighter with the intent to strike fast and toy with his food.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama clan has the most powerful genjutsu. From Narutopedia:

Every few generations a member of the Kurama clan will be born with an incredible talent for genjutsu. The clan member's talent in that field is such that their genjutsu is completely irresistible. Furthermore, the genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to believe anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically effect their body. This fearsome ability allows the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu.

I don't remember that Mangekyou Sharingan genjutsu can kill the victim, you?

GreenV

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama clan has the most powerful genjutsu. From Narutopedia:

Every few generations a member of the Kurama clan will be born with an incredible talent for genjutsu. The clan member's talent in that field is such that their genjutsu is completely irresistible. Furthermore, the genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to believe anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically effect their body. This fearsome ability allows the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu.

I don't remember that Mangekyou Sharingan genjutsu can kill the victim, you?
I believe Kurama clan was filler?

Kotoamatsukami is OP.