[Discussion] Who has more impressive feats?

Who has better feats overall?

• Zoro

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Smoker

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro:
You must be registered for see images

Or

Smoker:
You must be registered for see images

Who do you guys think is stronger and has better feats overall so far?

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, anti fans will use every single opportunity to downgrade Zoro's fanbase so I guess it is better for us to stay out of silly threads that involves indirect insults.
Very true U_U...just wanted to see the majority of the one piece sections opinion after the recent chapter which provided the feats they were saying Zoro couldn't accomplish just wna see if their minds have been cleansed :cool:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoro has showed way better feats than Smoker and the latest chapter is a good example. Zoro cut Haki!

The only BS argument Smoker fans say are "But Smoker is Luffy's rival! Do you think Garp was weaker than Rayleigh?"

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very true U_U...just wanted to see the majority of the one piece sections opinion after the recent chapter which provided the feats they were saying Zoro couldn't accomplish just wna see if their minds have been cleansed :cool:

Some people are at a level of madness where even Doctor Oda can't help them so we can't educate them by making threads like this. It'll only increase their madness. They have already been suffering from a major mental break down since the release of latest chapter so please don't try to make it worse with this kind of threads.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on who was stronger out of the executives and for me vergo is a level above the others in term of speed , strength and haki but then again smoker got defeated and zoro won so I'd say they are very close in terms of strength but zoro might get the slightest edge here, im not sure though.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on who was stronger out of the executives and for me vergo is a level above the others in term of speed , strength and haki but then again smoker got defeated and zoro won so I'd say they are very close in terms of strength but zoro might get the slightest edge here, im not sure though.

Pica greatly outclasses Vergo in terms of power because of what he can do with his DF. Vergo is clearly above Pica when it comes to pure skill and haki but his fighting style is only good for close range combat where as Pica has his tricky ability along with large scale attacks. Overall they are close to each other and both of them have advantages as well as disadvantages over each other.

Coming to Zoro he has both large scale attacks as well as skill which is why he greatly outclasses Smoker in every possible field except for movement speed which is pretty much useless against Zoro's striking speed.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys someone create that Law's feat VS Zoro's feat thread. For some reason I can't create threads. So many other forums have this thread. It would be lame if we don't have one. :(

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys someone create that Law's feat VS Zoro's feat thread. For some reason I can't create threads. So many other forums have this thread. It would be lame if we don't have one. :(
Law's slash was stronger because of cutting vergo and the mountains at the same time, but it was't pure raw power like Zoro's. I think Zoro was more impressive.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It leads to endless debates.

OT: Smoker. If Zoro does happen to be stronger, it will be a small gap.
Smoker? What in the blue hell has Smoker shown that's more impressive than what Zoro has shown? This definitely has to be some joke because its clear as day who has better feats. And please don't bring up shit we haven't seen from Smoker. Because this is a feat thread, not where you think Smoker should stand.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well discounting the urburn myth/theory that PH was an 'unfair' showing of Smoker's capabilities coz(ding ding ding) he showed nada/zip/zero from his df so(pout face on) he just gotta have something new from his df ryt? As if there was some rule or manuscript that stated that after the time skip he wld have new tricks outside of strenght n speed boost plus haki, which is actually a lot. If u remember necessity is the mother of invention so why the heck wld he have df based boosts when in paradise(grand line part1) his df is all he needed to stand on pedestals so far above Luffy n company, now however that it's been shown that being just a logia(another Caribou) ain't enough can we expect some out the box utilization of his fruit in conjunction with haki and or with other power ups.

Uzumaki Macho slayed this coz really what feat is there of Smoker's that u can say without having to say "ahhh well coz/well we gotta give him credit atleast coz"(excuses excuses excuses).

Honestly Crocodile is more impressive than Smoker considering Croc at MF, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.