Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke solos. But in polls Naruto win because supposedly it's a must to like him since he's MC.
Well if you count all the lil kids and stuff it's more than likely naruto. If you where to take a poll of say... teen and up actual anime fans it'd probably be sasuke

Terrible logic.

OT :
There might be more Sasuke fans on the base, however as a whole Naruto by far has the most. No contest really.

Naruto FTW!!! :sigar:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible logic.

OT :
There might be more Sasuke fans on the base, however as a whole Naruto by far has the most. No contest really.

Terrible logic? :lol if you were here in 10/11. You would have seen dang near everyone saying that. Heck even now people say that dumb ish.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible logic.

OT :

How so? It's the same with any show/anime geared toward a younger crowd. The younger fans(were talking like 7-12 or 11 ish here) pretty much always go towards the mc. It makes sense, the older fans tend to analyze more, and naruto himself follows the general mc tropes of working hard and never giving up

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Terrible logic? :lol if you were here in 10/11. You would have seen dang near everyone saying that. Heck even now people say that dumb ish.
Wow that's ridiculous. Well it sounded like you were generalizing the Naruto fans as a whole. As a Naruto fan myself, he isn't my fav just because of MC status.
How so? It's the same with any show/anime geared toward a younger crowd. The younger fans(were talking like 7-12 or 11 ish here) pretty much always go towards the mc. It makes sense, the older fans tend to analyze more, and naruto himself follows the general mc tropes of working hard and never giving up
Ehh, I don't completely buy that. I know others who are around my age who prefer Naruto over Sasuke. I've also seen younger kids preferring Sasuke over Naruto.

It's all a mix up tbh.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow that's ridiculous. Well it sounded like you were generalizing the Naruto fans as a whole. As a Naruto fan myself, he isn't my fav just because of MC status.

Ehh, I don't completely buy that. I know others who are around my age who prefer Naruto over Sasuke. I've also seen younger kids preferring Sasuke over Naruto.

It's all a mix up tbh.
People on NB FB Reddit Naruto forums all say or use to say that..... Some still do.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most Sasuke fans are just hand-me-down bandwagoners from Madara or Itachi, or whoever was the power fantasy of the month.

Taking tumblr, YT, CR, reddit and other forums into account- it's Sasuke. But he's also hated way more than Naruto.