Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now this is a very simple question but still who has more fans personally I think Sasuke has more but Naruto is the main Hero so it could be possible that he have more fans

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto. The fans aren't as outspoken as Sasuke's, but last time I made a thread asking who was stronger about six months back, Naruto won at a whooping 26 to 12.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto. The fans aren't as outspoken as Sasuke's, but last time I made a thread asking who was stronger about six months back, Naruto won at a whooping 26 to 12.
Dumbest shit you've ever put on here..how tf does being stronger (which he isn't, lets get the logic right here) mean having a bigger fanbase?

Oh wait, it doesn't. You really tried to blur that line :lol: nah

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the more naruto centric fans either left or got banned (micheal, eliteramenninja, etc)

OT: I still think it's split, Naruto may have more considering that Sasuke was gone most of the series, but Sasuke fans are increasing, as much as it can for a finished series.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumbest shit you've ever put on here..how tf does being stronger (which he isn't, lets get the logic right here) mean having a bigger fanbase?

Oh wait, it doesn't. You really tried to blur that line :lol: nah
Don't be naive, no matter how you try to play it, no Naruto fan will ever admit Sasuke is stronger nor the other way around. It was never my intention, but that obviously ended up more as a popularity contest than anything else.