Who has better Shape and Nature manipulation?

Who has better Shape and Nature manipulation?

• Naruto

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Sasuke

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke?
He it his eyes ability, he can synchronize his flames to match Naruto rasenthingy, he even form construct with his chakra, a massive dense one too, in matter of seconds.

Sasuke has more feats.

No a fangirl either Im unbiased

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke?
He it his eyes ability, he can synchronize his flames to match Naruto rasenthingy, he even form construct with his chakra, a massive dense one too, in matter of seconds.

Sasuke has more feats.

No a fangirl either Im unbiased
@bold Lol
it was stated that the rasengan is the highest form of chakra manipulation, being able to even add a chakra nature to it is just OP
Gimme some sasuke feat matching that.

ByakuganUser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, i think Sasuke does. Naruto doesn't even know a wind style jutsu (Rasenshuriken not included), and Sasuke knows both fire and lightning release! He has even taimed lightning! As for Naruto's rasengan, i don't think it was that hard to learn, i mean, he was 13 when he learned it and he was not even talented at chakra control! And Sasuke has shown that he's good with shape transformation with Amaterasu (Blaze release) :) The only thing Naruto knows is Wind Release: Rasenshuriken! :)

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shape manipulation it is Naruto because of all his rasengan variants he's able to even create 5 rasengans at the same time.

Nature manipulation I think it is Naruto too, due to him being able to add his wind chakra to rasengan and bijuu-damas. Yeah I know Sasuke's sword chidori he used on Orochimaru and Deidara oh and also Danzo Oro praised it but if we look at that movie with a vialain named Hiruko who had almost all KKG even him was unable to steal or absorb Naruto's Rasenshuriken. Now that's how awesome it is.