Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who has better chakra control? Sakura is a medic and can perform CES and Byakugou(2 techs that acquire very good cc). She's was also said to be above her teammates in cc in part 1. Well?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

SilverJay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously Sakura. Her entire fighting style relies on precise chakra control and as you mentioned she had the best chakra control in the group as a kid.

Reactions: Math42

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thread got solod so fast
I mean if you want to say thatXD. There are still people out there, such as Femme, who would wager that Sakura's > Hagoromo's. I, on the other hand, don't think Sakura even holds enough power to beat Kaguya's left tit 1v1. But that's just me tbh.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Medical Ninjutsu requires every aspect of your chakra to be refined and handled with perfection.

Sakura learned grasped the mystical palm in a short amount of time.

Sakura can even control Mystical palm without hand seals.

Chakra enhanced strength also requires perfect chakra control.

This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing.

Then we have Sakura controlling her chakra on a cellar level using the Extraction Illness Tech.

Sakura could do this without having to try (gather her chakra to one specif point and release it instantly).

The Yin Seal once again is the pinnacle of chakra control, it requires that you direct a significant portion of your reserves into on specif location contentiously for an extend amount of time.

Which means that their is no room for error or inconsistency.

Sakura demonstrated this during early part 1, no hassle!

Now is her control better? I say we can't compare them for the following reasons..
Sakura is better at a specific part of chakra control. Medical ninjutsu or storing chakra in certain point for a long period of time is something neither Naruto nor Sasuke can do or even have any clue about. However, their chakra control feats in actual combat completely destroy that in terms of scale. It basically boils down to whether or not you think three years of chakra storing and perfected medical ninjutsu speaks for a better chakra control than Naruto and Sasuke's separate but greater CC feats.

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the scans prove anything in regard to actual chakra control, Sasuke has never shown fine chakra control and as far as I'm concerned the scan proves nothing, beat it kids.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Medical Ninjutsu requires every aspect of your chakra to be refined and handled with perfection.

Sakura learned grasped the mystical palm in a short amount of time.

Sakura can even control Mystical palm without hand seals.

Chakra enhanced strength also requires perfect chakra control.

This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing.

Then we have Sakura controlling her chakra on a cellar level using the Extraction Illness Tech.

Sakura could do this without having to try (gather her chakra to one specif point and release it instantly).

The Yin Seal once again is the pinnacle of chakra control, it requires that you direct a significant portion of your reserves into on specif location contentiously for an extend amount of time.

Which means that their is no room for error or inconsistency.

Sakura demonstrated this during early part 1, no hassle!

Now is her control better? I say we can't compare them for the following reasons..
Here's my problem: Kishimoto never delved into what the finer points of chakra control requires, for instance, we saw in gaiden that Sarada can use ces which you've already proven requires perfect chakra control so are you going to tell me that Sarada has better chakra control than Sasuke and Naruto since they can't use it? No way on earth will I believe that.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here's my problem: Kishimoto never delved into what the finer points of chakra control requires, for instance, we saw in gaiden that Sarada can use ces which you've already proven requires perfect chakra control so are you going to tell me that Sarada has better chakra control than Sasuke and Naruto since they can't use it? No way on earth will I believe that.
But the manga never stated that CES made its users superior in chakra control, it simply states that its mechanics require persise flawless control each time its used.

Sarada using CES means 11 year old Sarada > 11 year old Naruto/Sasukes chakra control.

Status
Not open for further replies.