Who has been the most dangerous shinobi?

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not talking about who is the strongest, but someone who is extremely skilled and dangerous to be around. "Oh, people run for your life" just an example.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Juugo back when his seal overwhelmed him often. Even Orochimaru, Madara, Tobi, and Sasuke just walk past people so long as the people surrounding them aren't targets or suspect them. Juugo would literally dismember everyone surrounding him.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kabuto has been the most dangerous. He has been a spy since Part I going up against some of the most powerful shinobi like Kakashi and Tsunade, and then Part II against Sasuke and Itachi. Not only that, but he was close to Orochimaru and learned many things, including Edo Tensei, which he perfected, and Sage Mode. He even joined Obito, increasing his battle powers.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean?
While this comment will probably go un-noticed due to the fact that I don’t want to type for 7 minutes, I’d like to emphasise the words from my post, “The most dangerous shinobi”.

People from Konoha such as Naruto, Minato, Guy, Jiraiya and Hashirama are in no way dangerous. They’re strong yes, but not dangerous. Same goes for villains like Sasori, Konan and Kakuzu.

The correct answer would have to be someone both extremely skilled and frightening to be around. I mean “we’re going to die” frightening.

The only people I can think of are Madara Uchiha and Orochimaru, and maybe Itachi because of his genjutsu.

I’m not even going to go into any details as to why they are my choices, but imagine you’re just walking past Orochimaru and he decides to use you for 1 of his experiments or reanimations. He’s not even angry, it is just research, like science, and for that reason he seems to be more dangerous than Kakuzu.

Why Kakuzu though?

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juugo back when his seal overwhelmed him often. Even Orochimaru, Madara, Tobi, and Sasuke just walk past people so long as the people surrounding them aren't targets or suspect them. Juugo would literally dismember everyone surrounding him.
Well, he is kind of dangerous, but does he has the skills to make people escape from him?

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, he is kind of dangerous, but does he has the skills to make people escape from him?
Normal people, yes. The only shinobi taking him down would also be notable ones as well. He has the power.
You must be registered for see images

And speed.

To contend with low kages it seem. He's also tanky.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Normal people, yes. The only shinobi taking him down would also be notable ones as well. He has the power.

And speed.

To contend with low kages it seem. He's also tanky.
Yes, I agree, but who would have you chosen between him and Madara?

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know why people here are saying Madara. Madara wasn't any kind serial killer. He would not do anything to average human or shinobi. He was determined for his goals and if someone stood in front of him, then only he would do something about it.

Orochimaru probably is one answer. He would kidnap you and probably do all kinds of sh*t to your body.

There were few unstable, dangerous characters in series through.