[Suggestion] Who else thinks that narutobase.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The almighty itachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should change their background like sasuke , obito, orochimaru, jugo and suigetsu are now good so now it should only be kaguya and madara (if he doesn't die or if kaguya doesn't take over his body)

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This has been asked many times;
And I believe Drizzy, CasualMisfit, and a few other mods are working on a new banner right now.

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They said it's all from scratch and takes time (logically so), and I these threads prove how often they would have to change it Lol. Someone makes a thread saying, "oh so and so should be here now", and then another week something else big may happen.

You can try to argue that there haven't been a significant sequence of changes, but then how would they have known that? You can only know that when you compare "then" to the "now", but you first have to arrive to the "now". So it would be extremely exhaustive to change it every time something happens in the manga that would justifty a change.

Also, they say it's not meant to represent the changes in the manga. The next banner can even have just two people on it lol (maybe Sasuke and Naruto). The design is up to them and the artist.

Having said that, of course I wouldn't mind seeing something new up there. Though, that's the at the back of my mind whenever I browse NB.

I'm neutral on this suggestion, but if they accept it, great!

Reactions: ~Cherry~

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"They don't feel like it." Really? It's amazing how people say to use the search feature but don't read the posts.
This current skin is not permanent and it will change eventually. Currently, we have people working on a new skin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.