Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's just the way he is. Even if he becomes "good" these tendencies aren't going away. I found it hilarious that he labelled kakashi a sakura.(the worst insult possible)

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke's words hurt but were the TRUTH... he sounded like a DIQ but it was the TRUTH... It was a grey hat statement... those who are Naruto FanBoys are probably butt hurt... Those are Sasuke FanBoys either jizzed themselves or got a wetty... thos Logical Manga Fans seen the Truth being told Harshly

Reactions: Conspirator.

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
telling truth, even in a frank and straightforward manner, has nothing to do with disrespectfulness. Saying "shut up" to someone older than u-on top of thatt, ur sensei- is never justifiable

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haters gonna Hate...
His just being a badass, no nonsense, no sugar coating, no singing kumbaya LEADER
At this point in time Naruto and Kakashi know that and given him that role without any questions but Sakura doesn't get it, anything for that matter

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is a huge jerk I was actually going to thread about it but i saw this so perfect. Sasuke definitely is having noone on his side when it comes to hokage time.