[Predictions] who else thinks Bleach will have an end that's quite similar to Naruto?

xxMONEYxx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Naruto had a boring end, we all know that, but I don't mean that.
What am saying is:
Aizen and ichigo will defeat his majesty or whatever.
We may see a final battle between azien and ichigo again when azien will show even scarier abilities.
Rukia will end up with Renji.
Ichigo ends up with orihime ( oh, you hate that, me too)
This.. ten to one, who wants to bet?
By the way, how many weeks are left there?

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then we're gonna have a "Bleach: The Last" explaning how they ended up together and, after that, a badly drawn manga inspired by the movie on Ichigo's similarly named son, Achigo.

Last edited:

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The end for naruto was fine to me, it was decent.

OT: after the crazy stuff i have seen in bleach and the route it is taking things i realy cant see any hope of it having a better ending, in my opinion it will be way worse.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The end for naruto was fine to me, it was decent.

OT: after the crazy stuff i have seen in bleach and the route it is taking things i realy cant see any hope of it having a better ending, in my opinion it will be way worse.
Same.

It was handled well, considering the restraints Kishimoto was under.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 to 3 chapters left?If true then its gonna be rushed as hell.I wonder what was the need for such a rush?It could have easily continued for next 15 or so chapters.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 to 3 chapters left?If true then its gonna be rushed as hell.I wonder what was the need for such a rush?It could have easily continued for next 15 or so chapters.
Aizen uses his bankai and ichigo uses his bankai

2 of their bankais one shot juch

OT: Bleach isn't that good to have a "Bleach The last"

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Naruto had a boring end, we all know that, but I don't mean that.
What am saying is:
Aizen and ichigo will defeat his majesty or whatever.
We may see a final battle between azien and ichigo again when azien will show even scarier abilities.
Rukia will end up with Renji.
Ichigo ends up with orihime ( oh, you hate that, me too)
This.. ten to one, who wants to bet?
By the way, how many weeks are left there?
fcking Shipper

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well Naruto's ending could have been much better but i liked this one too except it could have done with a few less asspulls......coming to the bleach well i couldn't care less how it ends since dead characters can't stay dead permanently and it seems kubo has actually lost count which character was supposed to do what....he gave the sternritters so much power only to be taken away in lamest of the manners, bringing fullbringers back, well touche.....what was ganju doing and why Isshin and Ryuken actually entered Vandereich were actually lame. Until and unless there are at least 10 chapters left to give it a proper conclusion and explain all the mysteries (remaining ones) bleach is doomed