chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
skips opening and ending animations? I see so many people on here talking about their favorite opening or ending and I'm here sitting thinking "why are you wasting 7 minutes each episode watching the same opening and ending as last episode" I can't be the only one who skips the openings and endings am I?

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pretty much skip all the openings and endings too. The only ending I watch was the 1 with Akeboshi's song at the end called Kaze/Wind

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watch them once for each new opening and skip the rest of the times.
No one watches each and every episode with the openings and closings/endings completely, I'd lose my mind if I were to do that.

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give it a chance to see if it sounds good, if it does then I watch it every time but if it sucks then I skip. Outros always suck so I definitely skip it.

Now if you're talking about the recap then yes I skip that too, but I do watch the teaser for the next episode.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Back in the day with cable television, you were not able to skip through channels, so i guess we were kinda forced to watch the openings...

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love watching them for the first time (pause? i dont know) and then I skip it. I absolutely adore Naruto Shippuden Ending 28 though.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I skip the openings too, even if it's good. If I want to listen, watch or both I'll do it later. For ending animations skip the hell out of those. Never really stayed to watch the whole thing. Proabably missing some decently good songs, like Naruto part 1 anime first ending.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pretty much skip all the openings and endings too. The only ending I watch was the 1 with Akeboshi's song at the end called Kaze/Wind

I've never seen a single Naruto opening or ending.
Never watched a single closing animation.

Only watch 5 seconds of openers unless the song is good. Then I watch the full thing once.
My people lol

Back in the day with cable television, you were not able to skip through channels, so i guess we were kinda forced to watch the openings...
See Cable is partially why I don't. The intro's were loud(early Bleach) and it came on at midnight so I muted or changed the channel until it was done so I wouldn't wake anyone up and my dad used to give me a little bit of shit for still liking cartoons so I'd try to let him know as little as often when I was watching one.