Who do you Think Wil Be the next Hokage??

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok right now the candidates are: Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto.
Shikamaru would be a great leader, with his high intellect he can make the best decisions for the village. On the other hand the hokage has the roll to protect the village, something i doubt Shikamaru is able to do.
Naruto... well it's easy, he loves the village very much and would risk his life any time in order to save it. He also has the necessary skills to protect everyone. BUT he wouldn't be a great leader, he has no experience in leading other people, he is more of a one man team... I think that he will grow up in this war and develop leading skills, and acquire everything he needs in order to become the greatest hokage.
And finally Kakashi.... well he is basically a mix between the previous two, but does not surpass either of them. What would make kakashi a great hokage is his experience, something the young ones still don't have.
Kakashi = daimyo
Shikamaru = war advisor like his pops
Naruto = hokage
Sasuke = errand boy lol
konohamaru = shizune position AND NEXT HOKAGE

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something i remembered. When someone is nominated for the hokage position they also take in to account his/her parents and teachers.
Naruto... he is the son of the fourth hokage, he was trained by kakashi (who was trained by minato) and by jyraia (who also trained minato)
Kakashi... is the son of the White Fang, and was trained by Minato.
Konohamaru is the grandson of the Third Hokage, and was trained by Naruto (i don't count Ebisu cause he's not famous and he isn't that skilled)
Shikamaru well he is from the Nara clan... the son of Shikaku Nara (the Jōnin Commander of Konoha) and was trained by Asuma (the son of Hiruzen)
So i think it's down to Kakashi and Naruto xd
Yeah, I was thinking in the same way but it still doesn't take Shikamaru's chances away!

Shikamaru...Master strategist, trained by the Third's son - Azuma! Do not forget that the Feudal Lord is important in the voting! So it will also be said that his master was a Temple Guardian!

Still, after the third's 2 oldie friends are killed by Sasuke, new consellors will be needed and I frankly think Shikamaru will take that post!

Renegan User

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that and Shikimaru would never take the job as Hokage he admitted it to Asuma it would be to much of a drag for him being the hokage is to much work in his mind I say it's going to Naruto there is no chance for konahamaru he already said he is gonna be after Naruto so he wouldnt take it before and they add in strength im pretty sure not positive though but *Spoiler if your just starting to watch* Pain killed Kakashi ( then brought him back of course) and Naruto killed Pain so if strength is of the essence Naruto all the way This is my opinion im not downing any one else's cause you never know with this series but this is mine

Goregrip821

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6th Hokage= Danzo (Dead)
7th Hokage= Kakashi (Jirayia would have been it if he didn't die)
8th Hokage= Neji or Shikamaru

The only problem with Naruto becoming Hokage is he is still a Genin. He would need to pass his Chunin and Jonin exams. People can argue that Naruto might just be shot up to the rank of a Jonin (I hope this is true, but knowing the Konoha elders, probably not). His skill if completely surpassed that of a Hokage, it's just going to take some time.

The True Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6th Hokage= Danzo (Dead)
7th Hokage= Kakashi (Jirayia would have been it if he didn't die)
8th Hokage= Neji or Shikamaru

The only problem with Naruto becoming Hokage is he is still a Genin. He would need to pass his Chunin and Jonin exams. People can argue that Naruto might just be shot up to the rank of a Jonin (I hope this is true, but knowing the Konoha elders, probably not). His skill if completely surpassed that of a Hokage, it's just going to take some time.
Danzo techniqually wasn't counted as sixth Hokage....He died way to fast!...They were going to announce Kakashi as the sixth, but Tsunade woke up before that could happen.....SO I am not sure who the sixth will be, BUT Naruto Uzumaki Will BECOME THE SEVENTH HOKAGE OF THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE!!! :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok right now the candidates are: Kakashi, Shikamaru and Naruto.
Shikamaru would be a great leader, with his high intellect he can make the best decisions for the village. On the other hand the hokage has the roll to protect the village, something i doubt Shikamaru is able to do.
Naruto... well it's easy, he loves the village very much and would risk his life any time in order to save it. He also has the necessary skills to protect everyone. BUT he wouldn't be a great leader, he has no experience in leading other people, he is more of a one man team... I think that he will grow up in this war and develop leading skills, and acquire everything he needs in order to become the greatest hokage.
And finally Kakashi.... well he is basically a mix between the previous two, but does not surpass either of them. What would make kakashi a great hokage is his experience, something the young ones still don't have.

perfectly stated