Who do you think should’ve been the final villain?

Who do you think should’ve been the final villain?

• Kaguya

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Madara

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Obito

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Itachi

• Sasuke

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Pain

• Orochimaru

• Zabuza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is something I’ve been pondering lately, and I wanted to see what everyone here thought. I hate to be *that* guy, but please don’t argue in this I just want it to be a chill and fun discussion on our favorite villains lol

Personally, I can’t decide. I think orochimaru would’ve been fantastic as the final villain due to how smart, patient, and manipulative he was. Pain was the leader of the akatsuki and power like his had *not* been seen up until that point. Zabuza, if he hadn’t died so early on, would’ve been a badass evil rival to kakashi and should’ve stayed on longer, but I’m not convinced he would’ve been a good final villain

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura tbh, she was caught between two ideologies that'd decide the course things went & she's definitely intelligent enough to tell them to **** off with that. If plot hadn't been restricting her, she would've snagged Sasuke's eyes, took the Bijuu for herself, & carried out her master plan. A true final villain is the literal final, one that's undying. Who'd think to distrust Sakura? :coffee:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura tbh, she was caught between two ideologies that'd decide the course things went & she's definitely intelligent enough to tell them to **** off with that. If plot hadn't been restricting her, she would've snagged Sasuke's eyes, took the Bijuu for herself, & carried out her master plan. A true final villain is the literal final, one that's undying. Who'd think to distrust Sakura? :coffee:
Honestly that’d been a crazy way for the story to go lol. Everyone is so caught up in sasuke and naruto that they don’t notice evil sakura pulling the strings behind everything until it’s too late and she leaps at her chance after naruto and sasuke duke it out and are too weak to resist her taking the sharingan and nine tails. It’d be a “way out there” fanfic but tbh I’d probably read it

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 9 phantom dragon heads of akatsuki with the mysterious eyes in control of the phantoms being Nagato 6POP was raw..
It felt like the end when considering they were catching the greatest power known in the series at that time/moment..

Would have been a great way to end the series instead of this trans-migrant other peoples dna,eyes,resurrection edo garbage that went too far..

The show to me stop being shinobi in a sense to where it got too out of ninja domain after Pein..

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm inclined to say Kaguya written better, but I think Madara(And BZ) would've made a fine 'final villain'. Have Madara and BZ go into more detail about the Otsutsuki legends, maybe mention how he'd learned all of this via Zetsu before brainwashing him into his puppet.

Of course that's just an idea that could actually be worse but it's the first immediate thing that popped up.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First i thought it might be the sage of the six paths (around manga chapter 460..)
Then I hoped it would be Sasuke, or even Naruto (after losing his mind somehow)....

Kaguya was actually a good choice, but...Kaguya arc was made poorly thanks to Madara's ridiculous nerf (Black zetsu raping him..srsly?!)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, seeing the way in which Madara was nerfed disgusted me and therefore I’m kind of glad that he wasn’t the final villain. But had he not been nerfed then it would’ve been epic to see that.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara, like you could literally stop the manga when madara regains both rinne, add in his final fight before vote2 erase kaguya, and shit would be fine(as far as naruto the series)

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya, Orochimaru would have been sad, and seeing Madara defeated would have been sad too.
That he was kinda left like a loose end was ok for me.
He was so powerful nobody really defeated him, he was backstabbed by plot.
It makes sense they just fight some mysterious character at the end for me.
Only thing I would have wanted was that she would have been mentioned like earler, instead of like being name dropped near the end and all of a sudden she is there.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 9 phantom dragon heads of akatsuki with the mysterious eyes in control of the phantoms being Nagato 6POP was raw..
It felt like the end when considering they were catching the greatest power known in the series at that time/moment..

Would have been a great way to end the series instead of this trans-migrant other peoples dna,eyes,resurrection edo garbage that went too far..

The show to me stop being shinobi in a sense to where it got too out of ninja domain after Pein..
I feel the same way. The stuff with the transmigrant and ten tails was cool, but executed horribly honesty

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm inclined to say Kaguya written better, but I think Madara(And BZ) would've made a fine 'final villain'. Have Madara and BZ go into more detail about the Otsutsuki legends, maybe mention how he'd learned all of this via Zetsu before brainwashing him into his puppet.

Of course that's just an idea that could actually be worse but it's the first immediate thing that popped up.
First i thought it might be the sage of the six paths (around manga chapter 460..)
Then I hoped it would be Sasuke, or even Naruto (after losing his mind somehow)....

Kaguya was actually a good choice, but...Kaguya arc was made poorly thanks to Madara's ridiculous nerf (Black zetsu raping him..srsly?!)
To be honest, seeing the way in which Madara was nerfed disgusted me and therefore I’m kind of glad that he wasn’t the final villain. But had he not been nerfed then it would’ve been epic to see that.
Madara, like you could literally stop the manga when madara regains both rinne, add in his final fight before vote2 erase kaguya, and shit would be fine(as far as naruto the series)
All good points. Madara was a big let down due to poor writing, and even more so for kaguya. Madaras “defeat” at the hands of black zetsu still hasn’t been explained, what technique did BZ use that had more effect than RSM naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, and 8th gate Gai? It was a lame cop-out for a powerful villain and kaguya had literally zero development besides Hagoromo saying he had a mom once. If madara had a more consistent personality and a fitting defeat and if kaguya had actually been built up to, they could’ve both been viable end game villains