Who do you think Naruto is going to marry?

Dooms88

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If kishi Ends the manga on a cliffhanger and doesn't tell us who marries who I'm ganna be mad as Ronald McDonald when he finally finds out hes a loser.

Or what if Kishi pulls a Pokemon and never brings us closure but instead just keeps on making new episodes? Also depressing...

Dooms88

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto will probably marry into the same family as the Jinchuuriki probably because the toad is the last laughing animal to have never thought of his family yet. I think this is because the wedding patterns in the manga will play out when the females no longer feel the victim is the same inside their wedding announcements. The real prodigy though is an earthly man known as "The Vishnu," because he had his men do a thorough check of me inside my own.

Legally I don't think I am in danger yet but the only person who expected me to sin was him the Romuline. I think that the danger is present but I've lived within their borders for so long that his ancestry must harken some relativety towards my eyes now. Now I think they playing games because he scolded me on my leave from his absence day.
What?

sasukerulezz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto will probably marry into the same family as the Jinchuuriki probably because the toad is the last laughing animal to have never thought of his family yet. I think this is because the wedding patterns in the manga will play out when the females no longer feel the victim is the same inside their wedding announcements. The real prodigy though is an earthly man known as "The Vishnu," because he had his men do a thorough check of me inside my own.

Legally I don't think I am in danger yet but the only person who expected me to sin was him the Romuline. I think that the danger is present but I've lived within their borders for so long that his ancestry must harken some relativety towards my eyes now. Now I think they playing games because he scolded me on my leave from his absence day.
In english please?