Who Do You THink Is the Most Underrated?

FELCommentary

Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I had to choose, I would say either Mei or Sasori (to a degree).

I mean, I've seen people put Sasori in top 15 and say he can beat Madara, which is ridiculous. I'm just refering to the Sasori haters who's main argument is that he got beat by Sakura and Chiyo.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i hate sasori, granny chio should be in the top 15 :)
 

Waltz

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
9,979
Reaction score
1,256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mei. Sasori is very over-rated actually...You haven't been here long so you probably wouldn't know.
 

~Sky~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
6,871
Reaction score
600
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's definitely Hidan.

Sasori is a close second.
 

Lrrrrr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He didn't lose to Chiyo and Sakura, he let um win. Just sayin.. >.> Idk if he's underrated or not, don't see him mentioned alot.
 

FELCommentary

Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He didn't lose to Chiyo and Sakura, he let um win. Just sayin.. >.> Idk if he's underrated or not, don't see him mentioned alot.

Yeah I know about that. That's kind of what I meant when I say Sasori haters use that as an argument. Sasori's actually one of my favorite Akatsuki, but I know when he would lose a fight or not. I think lol
 

Jukain

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
123
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Killer Bee, Kisame and recently Nagato
 

zesto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
130
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tsunade senju, sakura haruno and hashirama senju
 

iHawk

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
172
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Suigetsu and Zabuza
 

Lrrrrr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I know about that. That's kind of what I meant when I say Sasori haters use that as an argument. Sasori's actually one of my favorite Akatsuki, but I know when he would lose a fight or not. I think lol

Oh, sorry bout that then xd Yeah, Sasori is cool, especially his theme, one of the best. Lol, if we were to actually compare all of his skills compared to other people, he could beat alot of people.
 

Sierra G719

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Allied Shinobi No. 1337: He can easily Solo Edos Madara, Nagato, Itachi and SO6P for fun, in his sleep, with one hand behind his back in a coma.
 

partha420

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
137
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Lightbringer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
14,168
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
danzo, kabuto, sasori, kisame
 

SuperFlyzzED

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
5,559
Reaction score
435
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Underrated would have to be Sasuke, Itachi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Gai, Nagato, Madara, Obito, and Hiruzen. I know there's a couple more to add, but i don't have to make a list to state the obvious.
 
Top