Who do you think is Akatsuki's strongest pair?

Pin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
definitely itachi and kisame. they have good teamwork i think and they get along fine even when they aren't on missions. haha i mean, they were like in a dango shop in konoha together before they fought asume, kurenai and kakashi. i'm not implying that they're gay but to have a good and strong partnership, you gotta get along well together as well right? and what more to show their camaraderie than to enjoy a few sticks of dango together, LOL :p

though in the case of hidan and kakuzu, thats untrue because they bicker like old ladies every minute xd hidan and kakuzu are a strong pair as well because their abilities complement each other very well

but for me, itachi and kisame are the strongest :D

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would say itachi and kisame cause basicly kisame is got the best physical offence and the most chakra. itachi has a insane hand seal speed and is good at trapping opponents in genjutsu. the other teams are strong to cause the pairings compliment each others ability's.

SkylineR34

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in strongest itachi and kisame
in really anoying hidan and kakuzu
in funniest deidara and tobi
in coolest deidara and sasori
and the oddest pain and konan
I think the Team - Itachi and Kisame is strong...but I think the Team - Deidara and Tobi is strong(and the funniest !!:overjoy:)...'cause there is Tobi...and he is...who is...But that's just my opinion:rolleyes:...CYA

JuJuMan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
pain and konan for sure.

Itachi is good, pretty sure itachi's sharinghan wuld hav no effct on pain at all. Then theres konan, we havnt seen her in a fight so she culd have sum awasome skills.

Yea itachi has amatarasu, and if im not mistaken a few manga's back someone actually extinguished them....forgot who and what happened. Besides itachi has eyes that derive from the SO6...Nagato actually has them.

And nagato would last longer in a fight, who knows how much chakra that dude must have for the juubi to stick his metal poles in nagato to use his chakra (i think) and for nagato not to die....daimmmm