Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there a specific person you rely to either get advice or just to have akatsuki ear to hear out your problems.

Me personally I keep my issues private but if I do I have this one older friend that kind of like an older brother figure that I can go to.

In my family and friend circle I'm usually the person people bring there issues to which I have mixed feelings about sometimes its flattering to be relied on other times I feel some people taking advantage my kindness when they don't care how I'm doing and only want to focus on their issues.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Almost no one, as I also like to keep my personal issues private, but many times have I witnessed, felt and been told that it is bad for your mental health. So when I really need someone to talk to, in this order, it is my grandmother, my aunt, and my best friend. Outside of that, I do not talk to anyone about anything I would tell those three people. If I talk to anyone else about something personal, it wasn't really personal to me.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one. This is not a strength but a weakness. Finding the courage to talk your deepest issues out with someone is one of the bravest things I do not have the audacity to do, and would like to work on. I used to be very open at some point, but I also realised most often people cannot help what you cannot help feeling. They can only lie and try to smooth talk what you're going through and it often doesn't work.

Reactions: Troi

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've got two friends on a messenger group that I talk too about sht. They are useless though. One just says damn..
The other uses it for future roasts on me...

theres a reddit page with this condition I have that has no direct cure. It's not deadly but ruins lives. Theres a lot of posts about people going through depression and I throw some in myself lol.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I keep most personal issues private mostly cuz I doubt anyone would or should have to care lol

But I'm seeing a counselor this Thursday and should be going to them weekly or biweekly so hopefully them soon

Other times when I really need it it's likely I'd go to my mom or close friends I've known for awhile

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walks

Get my headphones on and pretend I'm on a phone call, when I'm really just emptying my chest out.

My religion is also quote helpful. If i don't trust someone (with that specific topic), then i can't talk with them. If i do trust someone, then i also don't wanna burden them with my manure. So all roads lead to my religion. That said, there is an emotional benefit to sharing with others, for all involved so if you've got good people you can use them a little.

Ninjackda

Kin
130💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes, I take it all in by myself, sometimes, I tell it to my girlfriend. A very few times I told my older sister about some of my issues. It actually feels good every time I am able to release this feeling with someone who is willing to listen. Though, there are really some issues that are worth not telling.

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I usually spend my time asking other people in different forums I joined about my personal issues. I feel like I'd learn more and better about it that way instead of asking my family about it.