Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who did I think Obito was? Hmm, well I always thought Obito would take off his mask and reveal Tobi was under there.

Cloudbuster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said Tobi was Obito after I first saw him, bit everybody laughed at me and called me names. Even had an Obito/Tobi morphing gif avatar for a long time just to spite the unbelievers.

Hoshi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well change the thread tittle to Who do you think Tobi was, because I always thought obito was obito lol

Yeah, I thought Tobi was obito, and i thought it was pretty obvious.

Reactions: BazzBee

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought it would be Izuna or Kagami. Hell even Kagami, who didn't even serve much of a purpose then would of been a better candidate.

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought he was Kagami tbh. All of the theories that were out, Kagami made more sense than a 13 year old little shit who should have had permanent brain damage after boulders crushed half of his body.

sanninuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, it was not quite obvious for tobi to be obito, i think kishi wanted or did not meant for tobi to be obito becoz when the kyuubi attacked the leaf kakashi who was obito's age was still i mean small, but the masked man was already grown.so i think tobi was not obito from the start:bouncy: