Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi. Sasuke's interest in Naruto was originally more about the insane progress Naruto was making rather than Naruto himself. The reason for that interest wasn't about being dethroned but recognizing that he needed to make that kind of progress to beat Itachi.

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi. Sasuke's interest in Naruto was originally more about the insane progress Naruto was making rather than Naruto himself. The reason for that interest wasn't about being dethroned but recognizing that he needed to make that kind of progress to beat Itachi.
I'd agree with you but during that reflection after the VoTE fight you kinda see it went deeper than just that. Although I do think that he thought of Itachi more.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi of course nearly entire manga was about sasuke avenging itachi . When he found what his brother did to sacrifice he remorsed and aimed for more revenge.

I do think he really cared for naruto but not in the level he had his bond for his brother.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's no one in the manga Sasuke loves at the same level as Itachi. It doesn't even need to be reiterated. His whole life revolved around Itachi and vice versa.