HENI

Legendary
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
16๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont think he loved anyone. Madara was very sick in the head, as most ninja are. HE grew up in a war and became a sadistic killer.
To answer your question, Madara loves power more.
Izuna elevated his power.
Hashirama transformed it.
What is your supreme rank all about? There's a new rank system? On topic, I think Hashirama said madara loved izuna

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont think he loved anyone. Madara was very sick in the head, as most ninja are. HE grew up in a war and became a sadistic killer.
To answer your question, Madara loves power more.
Izuna elevated his power.
Hashirama transformed it.
omg madara dont love anyone i can't breathe becuz he doesn't love me ....bring me a oxigene mask plz..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Blood is thicker than water.

Izuna was his sole family surviving member.

Imagine: Izuna was the only person who he could talk openly about his problems.

Out of Izuna, all the world would be against him. All the world would spit on his face.

No wonder why he became mad.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
66๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'll be Madara's lawyer here and defend him and Izuna:

Izuna was as strong as Madara when he died.

Izuna was the only person in whom Madara trusted. Hence why he was 2 nd in command.
Trusting someone doesn't mean they are strong. Madara wouldn't have died to Tobirama. Madara dislikes weaklings and those who cannot do things by themselves. Izuna paid for being weak and weren't deserving of his eyes.

He bared more expressions when interacting with Hashirama. Even in his final moments.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
201๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Trusting someone doesn't mean they are strong. Madara wouldn't have died to Tobirama. Madara dislikes weaklings and those who cannot do things by themselves. Izuna paid for being weak and weren't deserving of his eyes.

He bared more expressions when interacting with Hashirama. Even in his final moments.
If Madara really thought like this he wouldn't behave like this when Izuna was sliced.

You must be registered for see images

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
66๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Then why he behaved like a mother, staying by his brother's side when he was dying?
Yes.

His dying words were that he hated being followed behind. If you were not as strong as him, you weren't worthy and a pawn for his own means. He viewed Izuna as someone to walk along side him until he was killed.

Rather than become obsessed with the man who killed his brother, it was the man who was as strong, if not stronger than him, that he became infatuated with. Hashirama.