[Theory] who destroyed teh uzumaki clan????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

who destroyed teh uzumaki clan????...

one of a mysterious naruto mysteries is who destroyed uzumaki clan????????...

who orchestred their annihilations..

teh answer is :

teh one who orchestred teh uzumaki clan destruction was none other then :

You must be registered to see images

i know this is hard to believe...but teh only person who has good reason to plan uzumaki clan destruction is uchiha Madara...but why?????...

simple reason is this :

Madara is so mastermind and smart thinker.. befor starting to implement his moon eye plan...teh 1st thing he wanted to do is get rid of teh obstacles that will stand on his way...

these Obstacles are reall threat to madara that he must eliminate..and they are 3 main clans :

1-senju clan

2-uchiha clan

3-and teh uzumaki clan..

but why????????????...

for a simple reason i mentioned about becuz they are reall threat for his dreamworld plan..

teh uzumakis are know for their fearfull sealing tehchniques...

Madara knew that some uzumaki sealing jutsus could seal teh juubi away and even seal him away...

itachi stated that Madara (tobidara) was a invincible immortal but he didn't say he is unsealable...Bro Madara i know u r very much alive..but u gotta be carfull of those uzunaji sealing no jusus!!!...

-Madara also planned teh destruction of teh uchiha clan for good reason too :

some will say becuz teh uchiha clan betrayed him....but in truth U GOT IT ALL WRONG...

becuz just think about it why would uchiha Madara revenge on teh uchiha clan who lived on young itachi's era????...that generation of uchiha was'nt teh one who betrayed Madara...so it wouldn't make sence for Madara to annihilate them...

reall reason why madara slaughtred teh uchiha clan was that he was afraid that one of them could awaken EMS or rinnegan and read uchiha stone then rival him on being juubi's jinchuriki..and casting mugen tsukoyomi...another reason is that Madara also wanted to take their eyes..

-now keep in my that Bobito have no reason to slaughter uchiha clan...so why would he do that????..

answer is simple :

its becuz it wasn't bobito who slaughtred uchiha clan...its teh immortal tobidara in his form tobi who did that (whilst obito consiousness was shut down)...poor obito was being controlled by tobidara and dont remember or said anything about uchiha clan massacre simply becuz he was being controlled fully by tobidara...

-keep in mind that teh same person who controlled controlled mist anbus and planned rin's death and was responsible for kirikagure's bloody era and used them to destroy other clans(kimimaru's clan was also targeted becuz they were descandents of kaguya)...is teh same one who annihilated uchiha clan and uzumaki clans...

UCHIHA MADARA!!!!!!....

Reactions: Waindo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this was common knowledge bro, but good work, keep on waking up people, everyone will see the truth eventually! :hypnotobi:
yo wainbro!!!!!!!!! its been long time i miss ur tobidara poems!!...and thx lot!!!..
Post automatically merged:

Nice FanFacts
tamn!!!! a new AB meme is born!!!..

Reactions: Waindo

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
makes a sence...

tobidara double plan to steal kurama coon/kill kuchina in one attack... :hypnotobi: and is a reason why he tell saskey to finish off karin uzunaji

he want to erase uzunaji clan...

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto