Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara's C4 Garuda? The one that destroys someone on a cellular level. It appears one needs an actual blood stream so Sasori is out, and obito can escape via kumai. But what about the rest? Coukd nagato or konan survive? Could Madara? Could hashirama? Of course not counting godly beings like Kaguya since she'll just regenerate but what are your thoughts? Was Deidara that hax but downplayed? Or was C4 very selective?

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How does Sasori survive ?! He's a freaking puppet made of wood, even Katon jutsu can kill him
Well supposedly in it's description C4 needs someone with a bloodstream I don't know about someone without but I didn't put the assumption there anyway, it's fun nevertheless to imagine someone without it. That would leave pein more vulnerableish

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nagato- Shinra Tensei
Konan- No
Madara- Shinra Tensei (Not sure if susano'o guards against something that small
Hashirama-Wood Dome and SM
The ability is microscopic in nature and only detonate on Deidara's command they also spread faster than wildfire so shinra tensei is gardly doing much to someonething microscopic given the range of C4. But that's still a good notion on your part

If atoms are able to phase through solid objects why can't C4 through Hashirama's done?

I was curious about Susano as well! But judging from the fact that susano holders can still breathe that means air and oxygen are still passing through susano unless susano has it's own ventilation system which woild actually be cool but doubt it. So perhaps it can still pass through given how minature in nature it is.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The ability is microscopic in nature and only detonate on Deidara's command they also spread faster than wildfire so shinra tensei is gardly doing much to someonething microscopic given the range of C4. But that's still a good notion on your part

If atoms are able to phase through solid objects why can't C4 through Hashirama's done?

I was curious about Susano as well! But judging from the fact that susano holders can still breathe that means air and oxygen are still passing through susano unless susano has it's own ventilation system which woild actually be cool but doubt it. So perhaps it can still pass through given how minature in nature it is.
Doesn't pass through objects. :| If I am not mistaken they are simply inhaled

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

You cant look at it too scientifically, because anime doesn't work like that. For example, Sasuke's Susanoo made him immune to IT by blocking the light, but if it really blocked light then how could they see each other inside the Susanoo? Did it have an internal lighting system? lmao

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doesn't pass through objects. :| If I am not mistaken they are simply inhaled
I never said they did. I said if microscopic material such as atoms can phase through an object then why can't garuda? After all if you locked yourself in a glass box you could still ne able to breathe but barely because oxygen still passes through but not in massive concentration. Unless of course you have something like bulletproof glass or something. Just a thought and indeed! They enter the blood stream but usually through being inhaled but there are more than one way for objeects to enter the bloodstream like a cut wound etc.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You cant look at it too scientifically, because anime doesn't work like that. For example, Sasuke's Susanoo made him immune to IT by blocking the light, but if it really blocked light then how could they see each other inside the Susanoo? Did it have an internal lighting system? lmao
:lmao: well you're right about the whole infinite tsukyomi thing. It's funny to think about a susano having florescent lights