Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably the weakest ones.Like Lucy,that guy who uses sand,the fat and skinny one,Juvia,Gray and Wendy.I might've missed some but Sting and Rouge are both weak dragon slayers.

Cosmicstars

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anybody weaker than Lucy if one on one meaning it is Rouge or Sting vs someone not both. I would've said Lucy but Leo and Capricorn should be able to handle them if one on one. It would be 3 vs 1 battle. Maybe they could beat Juvia mid difficulty alone. Rouge and Sting alone don't seem mega impressive. A fully healthy Gray could take on both since Gray>=Base Natsu and yes he has feats to back it up.

Last edited:

naruto legend

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anybody weaker than Lucy if one on one meaning it is Rouge or Sting vs someone not both. I would've said Lucy but Leo and Capricorn should be able to handle them if one on one. It would be 3 vs 1 battle. Maybe they could beat Juvia mid difficulty alone. Rouge and Sting alone don't seem mega impressive. A fully healthy Gray could take on both since Gray>=Base Natsu and yes he has feats to back it up.
Well gray is more clever but not stronger unless he had a deeper magic supply.

Cosmicstars

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well gray is more clever but not stronger unless he had a deeper magic supply.
His attacks are just as powerful as Base Natsu attacks. Ice impact and Ice hammer hold a lot of Force + Ice wall and Ice Knuckles pack a punch. Natsu Attacks are more destructive but hold just the same amount of impact. Also SO gave Gray a lot of magic supply. Gray has some pretty powerful attacks but recently he has just been depending Swords and Lancer. Go read/watch the Gulana island arc to see what I mean it was he had his best moments in that arc which is sad considering he is suppose to have grown stronger.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the ones they cannot beat would be Laxus, Gildarts, Ezra, Makarov, and Natsu for sure....Gajeel has beaten Rogue...and I think he can take Sting.

Everyone else is debatable in my opinion.....Gray and Mirajane could arguably win.....

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl underestimate Lucy way too much, I'm not saying she would win but still she's underestimated

Sting and Rogue can't beat Makarov, Gildarts, Laxus, Erza, Natsu (they would easily solo them both), Gajeel, Mirajane and probably Gray, there are some others who could be debatable (like Lucy with Loke, Aquarius and Urano Metria)

Sting and Rogue are more or less just Natsu and Gajeel fanboys :D, they are really strong but nowhere near the level they thought they were before Natsu busted their oversized egos

Status
Not open for further replies.