Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ootsuki family

Current naruto/Sasuke

Blind sm Madara and up are all that can solo ms Obito with neg-high mid difficulty

DMS Obito only gets beaten by Ootsuki family and stalemate double rinnegan Madara no juubi

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not many people can beat double ms obito 1v1. people can give you scenarios that lean completely in the favor in his opponent like giving prep and intel but he still comes out on top 9/10

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this guy
You must be registered for see images
:|

Kaguya can defeat him.
This could seriously be the only person.

Ootsuki family

Current naruto/Sasuke

Blind sm Madara and up are all that can solo ms Obito with neg-high mid difficulty

DMS Obito only gets beaten by Ootsuki family and stalemate double rinnegan Madara no juubi
Obito < Kaguya
Obito > Hagoromo
Obito > Hamura
Obito > Ashura
Obito > Indra
Obito > Naruto
Obito > Sasuke
Obito >>>>> Blind SM Madara

I meant DMS Obito.

not many people can beat double ms obito 1v1. people can give you scenarios that lean completely in the favor in his opponent like giving prep and intel but he still comes out on top 9/10
9.99/10

Juubi jinchuriki hosts.​
Thanks for telling me bro.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara, Kaguya, Minato, Naruto and Sasuke. Speed and strategies can actually beat Obito in 1 vs 1 fight. I might put Hashirama here, but he doesn't have the ability to counter Kamui though.
Minato, Naruto, Sasuke and Hashirama all get soloed by Obito. 3 Rinnegan Madara and Kaguya are probably the only people that stand a chance.

DMS Obito? SM One Eyed Madara , SM Hashirama with intel + prep otherwise he gets stomped, that's all.
One eyed SM Madara and SM Hashirama don't stand a chance. But 3 Rinnegan Madara probably would.

Totsuka GG
Itachi fanboy much?

Naruto, Kaguya and 3 rinnegan Madara

Rest get beaten...
Just take Naruto out and everything is good.

Enjoy praising your favorite :)
I will. :)

Everyone. Obito is fodder.
:hypertobi: Haters gonna hate.