who could probably win?

Who?

  • Minato

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • The Fourth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kushina's Husband

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Itachi?

    Votes: 7 53.8%

  • Total voters
    13
48 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato Namikaze the Fourth or Itachi Uchiha-the one who Enjoyed the Uchiha Massacre

NO EDO TENSEI
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think you want me to choose Minato. Dunno why, but I get the feeling that you're being biased.
 

Yanks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,787 posts 822 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
11,787
Reaction score
822
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi high diff

GG FF
 

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
5,563 posts 469 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
5,563
Reaction score
469
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato high diff. There's like 100 of same threads.
 

jacksmith1929

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
556 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
556
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
3 of thos 4 options are minato :|
 

Westside

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
712 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
712
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haven't seen these threads in while.

Im gonna say Obito solos.
 

ElementNami92

Member
1,848 posts 274 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
274
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
...And the past repeats itself. Itachi High Diff. Or tie. It could easily go either way.
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haven't seen these threads in while.

Im gonna say Obito solos.

I think Suckura could come out of the shadows and KO them both.
 

Javaweb

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,789 posts 256 reactions
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
3,789
Reaction score
256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I chose Minato I don't see him breaking a susanoo and if I chose Itachi I don't see him keeping up with Minato's teleportation. My my I'm leaning towards Minato since Itachi can't keep his Susanoo for long and there's a possibility he could probably dodge his attacks. Okay I made my decision Minato
 

hasil5

Member
453 posts 56 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
453
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well no duh itachi gunna win
SMH at all Minato Fanboys
:stfu:
 

Chuggs

Member
494 posts 51 reactions
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
494
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi solos this wannabe space/time user and his stolen jutsu low dif.
 
7,048 posts 413 reactions
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
7,048
Reaction score
413
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I voted Itachi for many reasons, stop ruining Minato's rep with these threads :|
 

Lazerus Eks

Member
465 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
465
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think im gonna go with Itachi
 

Lazerus Eks

Member
465 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
465
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
scratch that I mean Minato
 

UzumakiNaruto20

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,352 posts 131 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm going to go with the Hokage Minato
 
Top