Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who in the NV is capable of using two jutsu simultaneously, without the use of clones?

Off the top of my head I can only think of Kakashi,Naruto, Minato, Ohnoki and Mu.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting question.....

Well Karin can suppress her chakra (Chakra Suppression Technique), While using her sensory technique (Mind's Eye of the Kagura).

As seen when Team Taka attacked to Kage Summit.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19212825" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19212825">FemmeFatale said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sakura and Tsunade have the feats, Naruto has Kurama. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Didn't know wtf was going on in your avvy for a sec XD<br /> Nice photoshopping I think?</div>

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting question.....

Well Karin can suppress her chakra (Chakra Suppression Technique), While using her sensory technique (Mind's Eye of the Kagura).

As seen when Team Taka attacked to Kage Summit.
That's just having two jutsu activated at once, I meant forming two jutsu in the same instant.

Sakura and Tsunade have the feats, Naruto has Kurama.
Super-strength jutsu and punch-the-ground jutsu don't count.

•All of akatsuki

•Kages

•Three Sannin
Are there any pages showing them doing any?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I meant who has, not theoretically can.

True, but aren't those considered clones?

I meant who actually done so already. And What makes you think Darui can.
Not if they're connect to his body but I guess You want someone who can use 2 more than one jutsu without any help?
Madara used tengai tensei as he made sousano
You must be registered for see images

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's just having two jutsu activated at once, I meant forming two jutsu in the same instant.

Super-strength jutsu and punch-the-ground jutsu don't count.

Are there any pages showing them doing any?
Super strength is already more complex than the normal ninjutsu, they were doing that while sealing chakra in their forehead. It's pretty bad asss.