Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto got a new mode that drain life span but who can counter it??? Here is lakooki list...

1. Saskey: He just teleport away when mode is active and let Naruto self testruct like electrode pokemon
2. Kamui user: Naruto coon cant touch this kind of person so he cant drain a life span...
3. Kankurou: Barriyon modo dont work on puppets because they dont have life span...
4. Konan: Paper dont have life span...
5. Limbo user: just swap real body with limbo shadows...
6. Sakura: She regenerate her life span with byakugou
7.Hidan: Jashin sama give him life for kills so stealing his lifespan dont matter as long as he practice his religion...

ok thx 4 reading :)

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think life drain is a big issue for most non-fodder characters since Isshiki only had a really short amount of time to live before needing to place a new Karma, this is just my opinion.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only disagree with Sakura.

Byakugo heals physical injuries, it doesn't heal life force itself.

Otherwise, Chiyo can give her life to any allies who fall against the technique.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Hashirama being specially noted for his powerful life force, shouldn't there be a difference between the quality of the life force of different characters?

In this case, Isshiki . . .
No, this was about how much lifeforce Isshiki had left, not about life-force strength. He had 72 or so hours left when he came into konoha, he burnt through most of it for no reason, before fighting Naruto and at that time he was down to 20 hours remaining. This is more about time limit and not life-force strength, that's why anybody who can heal or tank KCM2 level attacks for 20 or so hours equivalent life-force can deal with the mode.

Reactions: Infant