who can beat naruto?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but can he control the kyuubi when the beast is inside naruto - and the control is somekind of genjustu, and so much for controling the kyuubi :X if I have missed something be free to fill me in :)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends if you take the Kyuubi into concideration and if yes whether he can control it or not.

Naruto without the Kyuubi is of course strong, but far from unbeatable. There are numerous ninja who could beat him (Raikage, Killer Bee, Mizukage etc.).

If you count the Kyuubi in, but without him controlling it, not very much would be able to beat him. But because he doesn't have control over him, it could give an opening for the opponent.

If he has the Kyuubi under control, he's pretty much unbeatable.

loves2spooge

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think bee could keep up with the amount of chakra the kyuubi and naruto have together, against kisame bee ran out of chakra fast.

And that sword that eats chakra wouldn't be able to absorb all the chakra the kyuubi has.. it is infinite right lol.

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think bee could keep up with the amount of chakra the kyuubi and naruto have together, against kisame bee ran out of chakra fast.

And that sword that eats chakra wouldn't be able to absorb all the chakra the kyuubi has.. it is infinite right lol.
well you couldnt say that, since its a part of the jyuubi

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok here my though:

first from just logic thinking:

naruto is the main caracter so by theory he should never lose (by lose i mean get killed and the negative guy win's once for all, but he could lose a battle but have a 2nd 1 and win)

now from just manga anime ect ....

by narutos current streanght he could be beaten from:

Sasuke
Madara
Bee
and "possible" by kisame

but if naruto learnes to control the kyubi then:

Sasuke
Madara
possibly from Bee

that's my though